• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scaffold Locations?

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I recently acquired a server birth scaffold and am wanting to display it in the best manner. I know there is the two by behind Minoc bank but my fading memory remembers there being a couple more spread out through the land. Anyone know if there are more out there to look at or if my memories are false? Thanks in advance.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one viewable in Doom near Victoria the Sorceress. And many viewable in Yomotsu Mines on Homare-Jima in Tokunos.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is one viewable in Doom near Victoria the Sorceress. And many viewable in Yomotsu Mines on Homare-Jima in Tokunos.
Ya its like the workers just left and never came back.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are also some in Fel Trinsic on the older shards. They're south of the west bank across the river. They were erected for the same propose as those in Fel Britain.