• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tradewindow :D

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So a guy who goes this in his spare time can fix it but the developers who we pay cannot....
The EC is the new red headed stepchild.

There wasn't time to put that nice background graphic from CC global chat gump into EC global chat window. The jewelry box is fully CC compatible thus way worse than normal EC containers. They fixed the issue of some huge gumps by just sizing down all of them down. They fixed the particle effect issue by disabling all particle effects. Etc. pp.

The new EJ bank/vault is just another case of it. Someone said it doesn't even support drag and drop o_O

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EC is the new red headed stepchild.

There wasn't time to put that nice background graphic from CC global chat gump into EC global chat window. The jewelry box is fully CC compatible thus way worse than normal EC containers. They fixed the issue of some huge gumps by just sizing down all of them down. They fixed the particle effect issue by disabling all particle effects. Etc. pp.

The new EJ bank/vault is just another case of it. Someone said it doesn't even support drag and drop o_O
as the devs said:
Any account over the max limit will be able to view their full banks but will not be able to remove any items at this time
that's why the drag and drop is locked, but the new bank box is only for EJ accounts, which seems a lost of resources when they could have just limited the normal one :D
Also is incredibly annoying because that new gump just ignore the containers and shoots all in a single page :|

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don’t use the EC but it is really awesome that @Pinco was able to fix these issues

I wonder if he could add the CC graphics to the EC so we can just have one client to support

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pincos UI is a damn fine setup over the vanilla client. When I do use EC (it hurts my eyes) I have Pincos as well. As was noted ... why can't the PAID personnel do what Pinco has done? Jeez.

I normally use CC with UOA. I can't tell you how many times it has devolved into CC/EC trash-talk because a lot of us use UOA. I would suggest in the future that that kind of trashing not happen ... Pincos is to EC as UOA is to CC ... in their own rights.

M'kay? Thank you.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don’t use the EC but it is really awesome that @Pinco was able to fix these issues

I wonder if he could add the CC graphics to the EC so we can just have one client to support
models and terrains cannot be added from the UI, and the gumps, I'm replacing most of the CC ones because they are ugly, old, dull and bulky (the stone ones are horrible and really hard to read... )

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So a guy who goes this in his spare time can fix it but the developers who we pay cannot....
It's a super simple and elegant solution as well. After you enter your currency and tab out of the edit box, he hides the edit box and shows a label in its place that is formatted with commas. Click on the label, it hides it, and you get the edit box again. Really clever :)

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'd use pinco's but... EC.

Nope. Haven't used it in 20 years and am not about to start now.

Still, nice to see someone fixing things.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a super simple and elegant solution as well. After you enter your currency and tab out of the edit box, he hides the edit box and shows a label in its place that is formatted with commas. Click on the label, it hides it, and you get the edit box again. Really clever :)
Clever and simple I can agree. For elegant I rather feel it's lipstick on a pig ;) But it solves a problem and that's what counts. Nice idea there @Pinco

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My thoughts exactly. Love it when people always say that "if we get rid of the current staff no one will be able to replace them"

There are so many people out there that are severely better at this than our current staff.... and they are doing it as a hobby with very little resources. lol