• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question about Trade Runs

ElysianB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone know if we are no longer getting pinks from trade runs, I haven't had one in two days which is unusual I've tried different chars and places.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The nice thing about the scales is that they're worth 20 library points each. so, a level 5 trade order that gives 180 scales is 3600 library points for very little effort.

ElysianB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
regarding the scales I never knew that, usually dumped them at the docks as they were of no use to me thanks for the info guys

Adrahil

Adventurer
Yes, I want to personally thank everyone on Atlantic that throws the scales on the docks, I have been able to donate them to the Library! I ran 8 trade missions yesterday and received 3 pinks, hope that helps!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Gotta get to work on Britain there, Bud :)
Character←Lower Loyalty Rating Title Higher Loyalty Rating→
Female Citizen Dame Baronetess Baroness Viscountess Countess Marquise Duchess
Male Citizen Knight Baronet Baron Viscount Earl Marquis Duke
Gold- 10,000 100,000 1,000,000 2,000,000 5,000,000 10,000,000 50,000,000
Loyalty- Commended Esteemed Respected Admired Adored Revered Venerated

City Loyalty - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Last edited:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to carry a bag of sending for all the "worthless" rewards. Goldwise the pinks just outmatched all of the other rewards by far. I can understand why people just drop them. I just accpeted the challenge of collecting 60k stacks of all of them in my bank.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Character←Lower Loyalty Rating Title Higher Loyalty Rating→FemaleCitizenDameBaronetessBaronessViscountessCountessMarquiseDuchessMaleCitizenKnightBaronetBaronViscountEarlMarquisDukeGold-10,000100,0001,000,0002,000,0005,000,00010,000,00050,000,000Loyalty-CommendedEsteemedRespectedAdmiredAdoredReveredVenerated

City Loyalty - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
Lol, I stand corrected - the Brits think you’re a god :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I used to carry a bag of sending for all the "worthless" rewards. Goldwise the pinks just outmatched all of the other rewards by far. I can understand why people just drop them. I just accpeted the challenge of collecting 60k stacks of all of them in my bank.
drop them in my mailboxes then :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm currently Venerated (and governor) of Britain on LA, and Adored in all the other cities. So, if I felt like it before the next election, I could change cities and be a governor of any of the open ones.