• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CU's healing stuck

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all. I have my CU up to 107.1 healing and it hasn't moved in weeks. I've tried Rotting corpses, discording it etc. It is scrolled 110 for now as I want to work healing before I add chiv. Any thoughts?

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st possibility: lead a rotting corpse away from other spawn - near the dark guardian room in Doom e.g. - and let it attack your discorded cu sidhe. Do this for the full length of a whispering cycle. Rinse and repeat!

2nd possibility: place your discorded cu sidhe west of the Sakkhra village in the Eodon valley so that no opponent could reach it across a river. Lead / lure a dimetrosaur to the other side of the said river ... use another whispering cycle. Rinse and repeat

Don't loose patience!

... picture of a disco training session at the above mentioned place in Eodon
Cu_sidhe_healing_&_discordance_03.jpg

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont have many Cus above 100. The only one I've noticed is stuck at 110.

Others have 120.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1st possibility: lead a rotting corpse away from other spawn - near the dark guardian room in Doom e.g. - and let it attack your discorded cu sidhe. Do this for the full length of a whispering cycle. Rinse and repeat!

2nd possibility: place your discorded cu sidhe west of the Sakkhra village in the Eodon valley so that no opponent could reach it across a river. Lead / lure a dimetrosaur to the other side of the said river ... use another whispering cycle. Rinse and repeat

Don't loose patience!

... picture of a disco training session at the above mentioned place in Eodon
View attachment 79935
What is the point of discording? Healing skill does not seem to be affected by it.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the point of discording? Healing skill does not seem to be affected by it.
Discording your pet lowers the overall skill sum - anatomy is decreased and that is also part of the 'healing system' - besides that, resists are also decreased - these three effects lead to more damage from opponents poison level and GGS gets more chances per time period to get a skill gain. It also helps to wait with adding max hit point regen before healing is there where you want it to be. I use a value of 8-10 max for hit point regen until healing is where I want it.

[EDIT]In the mean time, I have three (3) cuddlies / puppies with legendary healing ... this takes a while and is nothing for the impatient for sure![/EDIT]

Last edited:

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One trick I used was to have it attack a satyr in twisted weald - and lead it to near the gate, have it stop fight - but had to help healing as he took a good beating.