• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Constant Emails from UO....

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, this is just getting stupid now....

Broadsword Online Games

Ultima Online Account Change Notification
Greetings,

This mail contains important information on changes to your Ultima Online account.......ect.

I have 1 account that's paid for and i have NOT made changes to any other (47) so i damb well don't want to keep getting emails stating a "change" to my account, without telling me which account.
It making me paranoid damb it!!!

I know the changes are at Broadswords end so stop sending me emails i have not requested!
I'm at work and cannot keep checking my "active" account is still fine and not been hacked..........

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These are very useful tools and alerts, but you can always set up an email rule to move them into a sub folder or trash them. Seems like a silly complaint. One of your accounts IS being changed and that would be useful information to a lot of people. It should give at least a portion of the account though, that is frustrating.

Packrat22

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would suggest you change the email account to your active account, less time then changing the email account on the other 47.

TheWolf

Adventurer

Broadsword Online Games

Greetings,

This mail contains important information on changes to your Ultima Online account.......ect.

I have 1 account that's paid for and i have NOT made changes to any other (47) so i damb well don't want to keep getting emails stating a "change" to my account, without telling me which account.

I know the changes are at Broadswords end so stop sending me emails i have not requested!
I'm at work and cannot keep checking my "active" account is still fine and not been hacked..........
What do you do with 47 accounts? My head just exploded

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hell, I just wish I would pay on my accounts. Been trying to give them money for the last few days and can never seem to be able to..

ya would think they would make sure that system stayed up and running at optimal levels 24/7/365.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
only ten linked to one email address i thought?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well...I finally got an e-mail this afternoon.....2 of my accounts are still closed....the other 5 are under EJ and my 2 main accounts that I play regularly....

So I guess that means they are done with mine and those 2 accounts are not eligible for EJ?

~Sighs~ I don't get it....

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell, I just wish I would pay on my accounts. Been trying to give them money for the last few days and can never seem to be able to..

ya would think they would make sure that system stayed up and running at optimal levels 24/7/365.
Acct Management and billing was my biggest problem with them, it works OK when there are no glitches or problems. But one simple minor malfunction and welcome to the land of digital payment nightmares..... and a exchange of emails with CS that usually does not seem to know that EA owns UO and handles the billing.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I finally got an e-mail last night, no idea which account it was talking about though as no account name was mentioned, one of them is still closed. Maybe there is some method to the madness but at the moment I can't see it! :eek:

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran

Broadsword Online Games

Greetings,

47 accounts!? FORTY-SEVEN? Sweety, get out and get some sunlight. o.0 o_O

Deimos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well...I finally got an e-mail this afternoon.....2 of my accounts are still closed....the other 5 are under EJ and my 2 main accounts that I play regularly....

So I guess that means they are done with mine and those 2 accounts are not eligible for EJ?
I still have one account which isn't open, yet it was created back in 2000.

I assume the process is still ongoing, shame there's been no daily update.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open acccount page, scroll down each account and check 'details" tab... scroll thru each one and see it says "Endless Journey".