• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where on ORIGIN is the Spring Gifts green GENIE located at ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I DID check West of Britain bank where it is located for most other Shards and it is not there.
I asked in Chat and players told me it had already been removed YET, I have a hard time believing that since, AFTER I look on ORIGIN, I did check ALL other Shards, Worldwide, and could find it on ALL of the other Shards... only Origin I could not find it....
So, I am VERY sceptical to believe that the Genie is STILL on ALL other Shards, Worldwide, including American East, Central and West Coast BUT removed on ONLY Origin....
So, what gives ? Why cannot I find it on Origin ?
Thanks.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its gone brother.
Origin got theirs first and it left first.
5 days have come and gone.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its gone brother.
Origin got theirs first and it left first.
5 days have come and gone.
That's unfortunate though.... I got all other Shards and not Origin because it was removed THAT fast.....
Why so few days anyways ?
It was not posted at a Holiday time like Easter but afterwards and only kept working for such a short time frame during non-holiday time....
They could have at least done it for like 10 or 15 days....

Anyways, anyone got an EXTRA Origin gift to give me to complete my collection ?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i can scare one up for ya if no one local can.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Origin got theirs first because we get the publish first....so our genie was only there for 4 days.

I will be online momentarily and I'll give you one of mine, if you are around...I'll be at my Luna house

Mailbox.jpg

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Or just shoot me a message when you're around...looks like you are in a WAY different time zone then me so just PM me here and we'll get ya hooked up :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I took a break for a week and missed the whole thing *sigh* I like to collect "Legends" stuff so that bummed me out.

ambrossia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I missed it too. Just got back from my week long Easter visit to my brother's and find out that it's all over.
There was no reason that they couldn't have left it on all month long.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the Genie Union has strict rules.
its one of the better unions out there, not like the Dwarfs union...... the conditions those lads work in..... sad sad.