• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Town Cryer Quests

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have corrected an issue preventing redemption of rewards from the dungeon related quests from the Town Cryer. Players who have completed these quests should visit the last NPC in the quest and approach them to redeem their reward. All shards have been published, with the exception of Oceania which will receive the fix following their next scheduled maintenance.

Continue reading...

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
*sigh* well if it is fixed I'm doing something wrong. Completed the what's wrong in wrong quest last week end. Just visited both of the ncp(yew and outside wrong. All I got was I can't give you the quest again.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*sigh* well if it is fixed I'm doing something wrong. Completed the what's wrong in wrong quest last week end. Just visited both of the ncp(yew and outside wrong. All I got was I can't give you the quest again.
be sure you walk up to the NPC at wrong from way back, give him time to see you approaching.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you, I popped over to the broadsword forums and found your thread and yep that was what I did wrong, had recalled instead of walking up. Got another cool title.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I love the guy's hair in the gump! That is soooo 70/80's big hair metal! Kinda looks looks like Gary Gygax getting his geek on as a DM while rocking out to Van Halen or something. I think this is the only MMORPG on the internet that has that old school 1st/2nd edition D&D style art and the heroes in hair gel vibe!

Last edited: