• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120 Eval GM Anat Evasion Question?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm fairly certain that 120 eval and 100 anatomy combined equals max defensive evasion. Similar to what 120 wrestle or wep skill gives.

What I need help with is this......

Is that real skill or what?

If I have 85 Anatomy real skill then add 15 from my ring do I still get max evasion?

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would have 120 wrestle defense with that set up.

But, can't evade with no wep in your hand- so not really sure what your question is supposed to mean.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what paithan is trying to say is there is a bushido ability called evasion and thus your question is a bit confusing.

what you're asking is whether you get the same chance with your set up (85 real anatomy, 15 from ring, 120 eval) to avoid getting hit as someone with 120 wrestling does, correct?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
His question isn't about Bushido "Evasion" It's about Real skill vs Modified skill.

85 +15 (100) Anatomy + 120 Eval-int vs 100 anatomy & 120 eval-int...for "Dodge" chance.
Based on my experience there's no difference between the two.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the toon hold a spell book, does it still have the dodge chance by wrestling or EI+Anatomy ?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You would have 120 wrestle defense with that set up.

But, can't evade with no wep in your hand- so not really sure what your question is supposed to mean.

Defensive evasion.

I really just need to know if I go 120 Eval with 85 Anat then add jewels to 100 anat, will they attacker still miss the same?

Someone told me that the anat has to be real skill.​

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what paithan is trying to say is there is a bushido ability called evasion and thus your question is a bit confusing.

what you're asking is whether you get the same chance with your set up (85 real anatomy, 15 from ring, 120 eval) to avoid getting hit as someone with 120 wrestling does, correct?
Correct and thankk you!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
His question isn't about Bushido "Evasion" It's about Real skill vs Modified skill.

85 +15 (100) Anatomy + 120 Eval-int vs 100 anatomy & 120 eval-int...for "Dodge" chance.
Based on my experience there's no difference between the two.
Thanks bro. I'll take that as good based on I know ur as anal about things in this game as I am lol