• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] New Ultima Store Item: Deluxe Starter Pack

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to jump start your Endless Journey in Britannia? The Deluxe Starter Pack is the perfect way to get right into the action! Available from the Ultima Store, the Deluxe Starter pack includes, A Runic Atlas (a high capacity runebook) that comes pre-loaded with recall runes to Britannia’s Vaults, Banks, and Points of Interest A Runic Hunter’s Atlas that allows recalling to a variety of hunting grounds friendly to the training adventurer, complete with location descriptions and tips A full complement of full spellbooks for all magic schools including Bushido, Chivalry, Magery, Mysticism, Necromancy, and Ninjitsu A Token of Skill […]

Continue reading...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What no Spellweaving book???

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the 500k library points are worth 7.5mil and the 100 blackthorn points are 40mil (based on current cheapest Atlantic search). Those two plus the direct deposit equal 47.6mil. The value of the rest of the items are debatable.

So assuming that you value the rest of the stuff at 0 gold, that puts this package worth $0.42 per million gold. Which oddly enough is right around what gold sellers are charging based on a quick search. *insert conspiracy theory here*

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the 500k library points are worth 7.5mil and the 100 blackthorn points are 40mil (based on current cheapest Atlantic search). Those two plus the direct deposit equal 47.6mil. The value of the rest of the items are debatable.

So assuming that you value the rest of the stuff at 0 gold, that puts this package worth $0.42 per million gold. Which oddly enough is right around what gold sellers are charging based on a quick search. *insert conspiracy theory here*
I believe your a bit high on the price/mil. About four times too high. So your conspiracy theory just took a hit.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah even the highest sellers are selling for 0.26 per mil. And some way lower than that.

Or so I am told...

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So all items are account and shard bound? Does that mean blessed? Or do you still insure them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
they should of made the alacrity item for one person not whole party. u think they learned from first time doing it.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, sell me that dungeon reward token without the rest of the pack. I would gladly pay a nice price for it.
Grinding captains is not tough, but gets boring.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd buy it for the armor suit if the armor suit were self-repair 5+ and blessed.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And cost $20 lol
I was thinking it was going to be around $10 to $15 on the high end.

Notice the spacing of the tolkens looks like they removed the middle one, maybe not

Should have came with the shield and spellweaving book for $20 imho

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go to testcenter to check the package. There is a moongate to pick the bundle at the New Area called commons.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'd buy the package just for the skill gain token. Works on my toon for a week AND works for accounts in party? That beats having to pay the ridiculous prices a select few charge for pinks and blues.