• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with the new Dungeon Wrong quest

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail!

So I began the new dungeon Wrong quest today, finished the first and second parts beating the denizens of level one and Fezzik on level two. After talking to the RBG folks in Yew and outside Wrong, I brought a lockpicker and searched the dungeon for a body. No luck! Anyone have tips on finishing this up?

Thanks!

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not tried the quest yet but maybe it involves picking the cell door locks and double clicking the bedrolls to find a body. Same way you look for the elusive bar of soap. Or you might have to get captured by the demonic jailer and sent to the lower level and maybe look in the chests there where the assassin honed items come from. And figure out the maze to escape. No clue really just offering up some advice on some of the dungeons workings.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have not tried the quest yet but maybe it involves picking the cell door locks and double clicking the bedrolls to find a body. Same way you look for the elusive bar of soap. Or you might have to get captured by the demonic jailer and sent to the lower level and maybe look in the chests there where the assassin honed items come from. And figure out the maze to escape. No clue really just offering up some advice on some of the dungeons workings.
How do you start the quest?

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Double click on the bedrolls in the cells, there will be holes under some of them that take you to other parts of the dungeon. Beware, clicking the bedrolls can do damage and even drop you to 1 hit point.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok, thanks. Ill try that. The quest begins by selecting it from the town crier quests when you talk to him.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Finished up the quest last night. On the last part, you do have to find the correct tunnel. There are two on the starting floor behind the buildings and others in the cells under the bedrolls. After you are in the area with the demonic jailer let him catch you and teleport to the jail maze. The body is in the lower west corner. Was disappointed after all of us had clicked the body, a message popped up telling us to return to the commander. But when we did he simply told us can not give the quest again. Checked the quest log and it is gone. Was hoping for a title or something . But it was is a fun way to introduce the changed dungeon to returning or new players. However I'd recommend taking a group for lower people. Some mobs are tough and it is easy to be overwhelmed by the cook.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So when you completed the quest there was nothing? The quest system didn't even give you a pop up saying you had succeeded or anything? Bah! This just got moved to the bottom of the pile.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I THINK the reward is the book telling that there is special loot in the chests down there.

However, not only can the book be stolen by mobs before the person can read it, if you do one of the guard rescues while on that section of the Wrong quest, it can pop into your pack prematurely. Worse - the guard rescues are broken, and don't give you a reward, as they disappear without ending the quest when you get outside.

The whole thing needs to be redesigned to give the reward on completion of the event (as in, returning to the guy outside, like most other quests), and the live guards in the cells fixed to not disappear. And, the changes to the loot system have all but rendered the end-game of that quest (the loot from the chest) to not worth the effort. Adding some sort of tangible reward (a talisman that is a honorary guard badge, etc.) would make it feel less like a waste of time.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well that is disappointing for sure. I had hoped there would be something with the RBG name on it. Pffft!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finished up the quest last night. On the last part, you do have to find the correct tunnel. There are two on the starting floor behind the buildings and others in the cells under the bedrolls. After you are in the area with the demonic jailer let him catch you and teleport to the jail maze. The body is in the lower west corner. Was disappointed after all of us had clicked the body, a message popped up telling us to return to the commander. But when we did he simply told us can not give the quest again. Checked the quest log and it is gone. Was hoping for a title or something . But it was is a fun way to introduce the changed dungeon to returning or new players. However I'd recommend taking a group for lower people. Some mobs are tough and it is easy to be overwhelmed by the cook.
Try going back to the NPC at the courthouse, maybe that is the right one...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i tried going back to him and same thing, he says you cant do the quest again.