• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally playing around with my tamer (copied to test and ruined my prepatch mare)

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Been away for awhile and Finally been playing around with my tamer.
I copied him to test center to try the new training system.

Well, I blew that all to hell.
Ended up with 350 some points I couldn't spend, and training couldn't be finished.

Was leaning towards armor ignore and Chiv???

Took him out for a test run (with my extra un-spendable 350some points in tow) and was surprised at how strong he became :D.(un-scrolled).

Tamed him myself during pub 89 (I only wanted it for the pure black color) so the resist are a little low.

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Any help on what to train, at what step do I train what, and to what level, so I don't end up with all them wasted points?
I notice once you put points in something it locks, and you can't go back later to add more?

also, Should I use power scrolls on a mare?
He's a 2slot.

Again, I was leaning towards armor ignore and Chiv.

What do you all put on your mare's?

Any info, input, comments, etc. are very appreciated!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Impossible to run out of points to spend on a Nightmare

At your upgrade do these things. You should have this complete in the first 2 rounds.

1. Set dex to MAXIMUM

2. Set Stamina to MAXIMUM

3. Set the resists to the values you want.

4. Set Mana Regeneration to MAXIMUM

5. Set Hit point Regeneration to MAXIMUM

6. Set Stamina regeneration to 5.

7. Set Mana to 500

After that

8. Set Strength to 700 MAXIMUM

9. Add Hit points.

You can choose magics and put on scrolls in the last round.

Do these things on TC and show a pic of the stats at 4 slots.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good thing it was on TC and not your regular shard. I am on Baja and I really do not want to take out any of my pets right now.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Let me know what Central time you can be on test tomorrow with it and maybe I can meet you there.
That would be great!
The original post was made shortly after another attempt.
So roughly around / after 1:00pm Central time tomorrow I can copy again.

My problem is I keep ending up with a bunch of points I can't seem to spend to continue.
Your reply above, after #7 I have points left and the system forces me to spend them to continue to the next round.
Not enough points to spend though, because once you add points to something it locks that option? correct?
Yet there are enough points that the system forces me to pick something to continue.

My ICQ is 725782038
I'm in no rush, after I copy again it can sit there.
Anytime you got some free time maybe we can meet up and see what we can do with it. [bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]:D[/bcolor]

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That would be great!
The original post was made shortly after another attempt.
So roughly around / after 1:00pm Central time tomorrow I can copy again.

My problem is I keep ending up with a bunch of points I can't seem to spend to continue.
Your reply above, after #7 I have points left and the system forces me to spend them to continue to the next round.
Not enough points to spend though, because once you add points to something it locks that option? correct?
Yet there are enough points that the system forces me to pick something to continue.

My ICQ is 725782038
I'm in no rush, after I copy again it can sit there.
Anytime you got some free time maybe we can meet up and see what we can do with it. [bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]:D[/bcolor]
Sounds like a plan. Im sure I can be around by 2pm tomorrow.