• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with Peacemaking

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a big problem with peacemaking and I don't know if there is a bug. I have a char mage/bard. Suddenly i can't use peasemaking because it says that i have to wait a moment to use another skilll. I've have closed the client. i've tryed to use EC but nothing happens. I can't use peacemaking or other barding skills that need an instrument, It is a bug? What can I do? I've thought also to try to dye but i've not yet do this.
Help me please.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a big problem with peacemaking and I don't know if there is a bug. I have a char mage/bard. Suddenly i can't use peasemaking because it says that i have to wait a moment to use another skilll. I've have closed the client. i've tryed to use EC but nothing happens. I can't use peacemaking or other barding skills that need an instrument, It is a bug? What can I do? I've thought also to try to dye but i've not yet do this.
Help me please.
Honor something and kill it. Should fix you.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honor something and kill it. Should fix you.
Planters thanks but i'v e already paged a GM but i play on Europa and GM there are not until late in the night for me. And I've already tryed to page one but i've beem waiting for 1 hour and no Gm was come.
Malagaste, now i try to do how you have sayed and then i'll post what is happened :)

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Malagaste, it doesn't work. Now i've paged a GM and I hope that someone will come.