• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I made this stupid little thing

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
took me a sec but once i realized that it chased my mouse around i was laughing and playing with it for a good solid 5 minutes.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can only agree. Played with it quite a bit :D And for us poor EC'lings its even refreshingly crisp graphics ;) Can you put it on github?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol I keep messing with it zoning off haha :juggle:
I’ve had it open in my browser since I seen this post :thumbsup:
I even bookmarked it :popcorn:

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can only agree. Played with it quite a bit :D And for us poor EC'lings its even refreshingly crisp graphics ;) Can you put it on github?
autorock/UOWeb

A lot of project scaffolding for this small thing, but my plans were bigger. This is using polymer, a web component framework, and my idea was actually to create a game of sorts by componentizing UO assets. Standalone, resusable web components controlled via their inputs. Then I was going to leverage redux for the game logic. Not a huge project, but honestly I just don't have the patience to create the animation sprites. That alone is so tedious and I just don't have the time. I've wasted so many hours on different UO projects that I end up abandoning.

By the way it's also setup to use touchscreen events and I find playing with it on my phone is even more satisfying.

Last edited:

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Cool, that's about what I see when I go to an EM event, the lag, the multiboxers, it's real.