• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't login CC, but EC runs laggy.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In fact CC crashes my laptop now. It's only a whopping 1ghz APU but somehow I think CC would run on it. It always had in the past, but after this new patch, nuffin but freezies.

I could barely put on the new journey man armor set with the cursor often going willynilly. Put it on and surprise... its Blessed Armor. And the bank balance is over two million.

Enough of that.... I finally got to test the darn test center 1 before this latest trial account went away.

I'm no computer expert but I seem to have learned pixels need more RAM to run than polygons. Case in point was the Sega Saturn could be given 4mb more RAM thanks to a special card but PSone could not. N64 also could expand its RAM as welll. Therefore X-men VS Street Fighter import for Sega Saturn was arcade perfec while the PSone version was uh..... not. OFF TOPIC.

But UO uses .... what? Is this game even polygons or pixels? Or something else?

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:D I know the game ran on a P3 back in the day. Do you think the software requirements are higher nowadays??

I ran Norton's and Malware Bytes and Rogue Killer but still the laptop will crash on CC. I'm sure your PC isn't limited like mine. But it previously ran UO...

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In fact CC crashes my laptop now. It's only a whopping 1ghz APU but somehow I think CC would run on it. It always had in the past, but after this new patch, nuffin but freezies.

I could barely put on the new journey man armor set with the cursor often going willynilly. Put it on and surprise... its Blessed Armor. And the bank balance is over two million.

Enough of that.... I finally got to test the darn test center 1 before this latest trial account went away.

I'm no computer expert but I seem to have learned pixels need more RAM to run than polygons. Case in point was the Sega Saturn could be given 4mb more RAM thanks to a special card but PSone could not. N64 also could expand its RAM as welll. Therefore X-men VS Street Fighter import for Sega Saturn was arcade perfec while the PSone version was uh..... not. OFF TOPIC.

But UO uses .... what? Is this game even polygons or pixels? Or something else?
DEFRAG and REBOOT and clear all the garbage out.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I had the same issue earlier. SOTA FYI has a peer 2 peer sharing in it's launcher. I closed the launcher and both games ran smoothly after.