• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet and Greet Tonight on Great Lakes~Reminder

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just a short reminder to everyone, in about an hour...

6 PM Central, 7 PM Eastern

Tonight on Great Lakes, hope to see you there! :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks.

Cant wait for the write up.

They wont make things stackable in the near future. Isn't the big fix in the near future!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL the stackable thing has always been an issue...it has to do with coding...like the fruit question earlier....a magically created fruit has a different ~code~ then one picked off a tree so are not the same, therefor cannot stack...I get that....the rune thing was interesting....like if you bought all the runes from a mage they still can't stack as they are technically marked already even if they aren't? I don't quite get that one but that's how code works I guess.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL the stackable thing has always been an issue...it has to do with coding...like the fruit question earlier....a magically created fruit has a different ~code~ then one picked off a tree so are not the same, therefor cannot stack...I get that....the rune thing was interesting....like if you bought all the runes from a mage they still can't stack as they are technically marked already even if they aren't? I don't quite get that one but that's how code works I guess.
Your talking to a tamer. I know my pet snacks.

upload_2018-3-26_19-47-22.png

They stack when created.

upload_2018-3-26_19-48-12.png

Maybe I am comparing Apples to Peaches tho. :p :danceb::troll::banana:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And he told the Gobllins to put out the bod collection boxes, there would be an artisan festival in 2018

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I had to leave early, so I am waiting too, be interesting to see what else was asked.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL he said as soon as pub 99 was live...I mean, you know, it takes a while to take down the Christmas deco.
It must be nice. If I waited until March (or April ) to take down my Christmas decorations my HOA would be all over my butt like white on rice! LOL

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I want the parade from 20th gone - I've got a float full of undead sitting in front of my Governor's Office