• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My time code is invalid!

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
After staying almost two years away I'm back.
Well, I think so!
I entered the local EA store and bought a game time, but now is the problem, in my UO account does not accept the code I have in hand, provided by EA.
From what I can see, only the accounts sector ... continues the same thing.
The format I received is: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XX.
Is the format correct?

Please I need HELP!

Belmarduk

Adventurer
Hi
Copy paste from the confirmation email you received ( be careful not copy a blank space at beginning or end ) and paste into your account management ( not ingame ! )
Does this work ?

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi
Copy paste from the confirmation email you received ( be careful not copy a blank space at beginning or end ) and paste into your account management ( not ingame ! )
Does this work ?
Yes it works, but to my despair, this account is now an empty account, has nothing char, is a account of 4/2/10 and it's still like a new account.
I lost everything, my characters, the seven and with them EVERYTHING that I got in seven years of game

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I lost everything, my characters, the seven and with them EVERYTHING that I got in seven years of game
Did you have more than one account or did someone else (friend or guildie) have your account info? Most of the time that's the reason behind an empty account...

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you have more than one account or did someone else (friend or guildie) have your account info? Most of the time that's the reason behind an empty account...
Not when I needed to stop playing I took everything that was important to me to the bank, I already knew that IDOC would make my shard home and everything there.
But I waited for the memos to find all my chars on shard, to my disappointment, all that had vanished. Enumerating:
all my seven char s, all the expansions, being the last Eodon. I contacted the support and so far there was no response,
Well if this is really lost, and see are at least seven years of game, seven chars with all caps at the maximum. I do not have the mood to start from scratch again,
I prefer to lose the dollars paid to return to play, than to spend again hundreds or thousands of dollars to have everything as before, and never look at this game again.
The interresante of all is that I have another more recent account, but not as advanced as this ... there is nothing missing

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is no way to get rid of expansions. You opened the wrong account.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no way to get rid of expansions. You opened the wrong account.
I do not think so, this account is from 2005, I have another from 2010, this from 2005, looking at the menu of the master account "all features" is all there (2010) but 2005 did not appear anything, and I found that was not important at all ... well I messed up

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do not think so, this account is from 2005, I have another from 2010, this from 2005, looking at the menu of the master account "all features" is all there (2010) but 2005 did not appear anything, and I found that was not important at all ... well I messed up
If you have multiple accounts and still unsure then wait for Endless Journey to arrive (Endless Journey – Ultima Online), you'll atleast be able to login to your accounts for free and see which have characters. Unfortunately there's no official answer when it will go live (other than Spring 2018) and you won't have access to your bank, but it's still an option if you don't want to spend more money to sub :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do not open any more. Come back when EJ is live. Open all the accounts and come to LS. We will allow you to become addicted to taming.
You wont miss your stuff. The old stuff is crap.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not open any more. Come back when EJ is live. Open all the accounts and come to LS. We will allow you to become addicted to taming.
You wont miss your stuff. The old stuff is crap.
:) Nice

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have multiple accounts and still unsure then wait for Endless Journey to arrive (Endless Journey – Ultima Online), you'll atleast be able to login to your accounts for free and see which have characters. Unfortunately there's no official answer when it will go live (other than Spring 2018) and you won't have access to your bank, but it's still an option if you don't want to spend more money to sub :)
Ok, well the support sent me a message stating that nobody loses anything in the account itself, no matter the downtime.
That takes a stone from my heart ... humm better say my bank account in the real world!
I will wait to see if they can give me back my toys, for an hour lost somewhere in cyberspace.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One great thing for returners. They can open accounts as EJ and view their accounts and choose which to pay for.