• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The FISHY pet thread - add your sightings

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Came across this GD, can't possibly be a fresh tame, all skills are too low, watcha guys think?

upload_2018-2-26_1-47-3.png

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That vendor is a known exploiter, seen them exploiting for about 3 months now. The thing about the exploiters, they aren't very smart. You shouldn't post screenshots of exploited pets though.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL @Khaelor
Funny thing is you know it's from a vendor.
I almost bought it for 30m...But Spidey senses were tingling...
:p I' just asking for an opinion, wasn't sure... plus as long as we are not discussing how to make these pets, discussion should be allowed. How else can we make each other aware of this bs.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also LOL, I was kind enough to remove the pet name, so there's no identifiable info...
:p:p:p:p

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At 3 slot that looks like a normal ram to me. The necro cost 1 point. They ruined it by not putting AI on it. Notice it will be no where near as good as a Cu when done.

Only 2 rounds to get the str to 700 1464 points. HP needs 600 points and it has no mana regen 360 points.
No room for scrolls.

Looks like a bad build or a very poor exploit.

The GD looks good to me. It will have less HP than a normal one but the resists can be improved. It is a 4 slot or a poor exploit.

How low would the HP/Str have to be on a 4 slot GD?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They do start with 2 slots! That one used the 1501 points already.

The HP and str cut in half when tamed.

You trying to get me killed?? I was just bragging about you taming abilities also...

upload_2018-3-24_16-54-13.png

If they didnt lose the HP and str they would be a good pet!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How low would the HP/Str have to be on a 4 slot GD?
The natural gd spawn in the 500 hits range, but how much str depends on their other stats. There are exploited 4 slot GD though too. Fortunately the exploiters are pretty bad tamers and leave telling signs it's been exploited. I cant say what those are here, because then they know what to fix.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL @Pawain
Ty
I sold the one that i had trained up, didn't have another one in stock to lore.
Sincerely thought they started as 3 slotters.
Ty for looking it up :)

Here's the one I trained and sold, it had HELL of an area affect!
upload_2018-2-15_23-38-5.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it a mistake to put AI on these? Or they would just mana drain a ton on AI and never cast Necro spells?
AI is the most damaging ability except for Chiv damage. Mana drops to 20 no matter what. You rely on mana regen , focus, meditation to use abilities. Pets cast necro spells just fine.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
AI is the most damaging ability except for Chiv damage. Mana drops to 20 no matter what. You rely on mana regen , focus, meditation to use abilities. Pets cast necro spells just fine.
Awesome info thanks. I will mine with just AI and necro then..