• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Linking old accounts “error”

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone know how to link old accounts
I keep getting an error after I hit the confirm button it says could not link account

Thanks for your help

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is better if you do not link them. They gave a sovereign reward and linked accounts only got 1.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Knowing what I now know I would make a separate master account for every one of my accounts.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Knowing what I now know I would make a separate master account for every one of my accounts.
Yes but back when we linked them we were told that we'd risk being banned if we did that... Then they reneged on that deal when they realized many of us had over 10 accounts and couldn't link them all together.

And said we could have more than one.

At any rate mine all had separate emails... which I preferred...

I too wish I had just made them all separate.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If the accounts are linked, are you able to use soulstones amongst accounts or still account bound?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would be ok with accounts never becomming unlinked if soulstones could be used by all of them.