• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI and running

so i noticed a drastic change when i loaded pinco's. if im running, the game loads extremely slow, and my character will promptly stop where hes at until the screens load. this is very problematic when trying to get anywhere or run from any mob. i set the FPS to 60 (which for some reason is the highest pinco's lets you do)

how do i fix this issue?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so i noticed a drastic change when i loaded pinco's. if im running, the game loads extremely slow, and my character will promptly stop where hes at until the screens load. this is very problematic when trying to get anywhere or run from any mob. i set the FPS to 60 (which for some reason is the highest pinco's lets you do)

how do i fix this issue?
Make sure you limit the healthbars, the more you have, the more you lag (don't keep overhead bars active with the mobile list, pick one or the other).
Also limit the hotbars (around 70 slots total is the safe amount to have).
In general, keep the least amount of UI elements active.

Yeah I took a lot of it off. Overhead hp bars, I have 4 rows of 12 hotbars. Everything is minimum. He'll I can't even right click items on vendors to buy. I have to literally run up to the vendor and type vendor buy to purchase something.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I took a lot of it off. Overhead hp bars, I have 4 rows of 12 hotbars. Everything is minimum. He'll I can't even right click items on vendors to buy. I have to literally run up to the vendor and type vendor buy to purchase something.
in that case it's probably the profile, try to get rid of the user data folder (make a backup first), and start over with a new profile.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Fargoth. Were you also experiencing this yesterday at the Blackthorn Dungeon hunt?

I was getting it like crazy (also using Pincos). My character literally stops moving. Everything else continues like normal. I can type, say stuff, cast spells or activate abilities just fine. The only thing that would free my movement would be to log out and relog. It was a temporary fix because 5min later, I'd lock up again. I then tried Sacred Journeying out and was able to move. Very odd...

I had overhead health bars off. I don't think I limited my hot bars so I'll give that a shot.

I've had this issue before, right outside of the blackthorn dungeon with zero players or monsters around too...even logging off and relog didn't fix it. I had to sacred journey my character out of the area and then my character was able to freely move again.

Regarding the right clicking to buy items off vendor. I have the same problem lol. As you stated, it works fine if you are near the vendor and say "vendor buy." It also works if you find the vendor, double click him to open contents, manually search for the bag, open bag, then right click and buy your items. If you simply teleport to vendor, right click on map, then try to right click on the item to buy, it almost never works.