• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What now?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I did my first part of training. I am more less experimenting with this pet to learn. I got to 100% and decided to give him poisoning and bumped up his hit points. He went from a 2 slot to a 3 slot. It still says that training is at 100%, I cannot use the pet power hour though it is ready and even though I get messages saying that his battle experience has gone up slightly, I don't see anything happening. I have been at this stage 2 days and have mainly been working his skills since I don't seem to be able to gain anything else.

training.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

blake378

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I did my first part of training. I am more less experimenting with this pet to learn. I got to 100% and decided to give him poisoning and bumped up his hit points. He went from a 2 slot to a 3 slot. It still says that training is at 100%, I cannot use the pet power hour though it is ready and even though I get messages saying that his battle experience has gone up slightly, I don't see anything happening. I have been at this stage 2 days and have mainly been working his skills since I don't seem to be able to gain anything else.

View attachment 78374

What am I doing wrong?
Most likely you still have points that are unused. Use all the points then deactivate training. Are you the lestat from Catskills in early 2000’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My friend ran into the same problem. She found she had 1point unused. Luckly she could put it in man's. Now her unicorn is training again.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

View attachment 78374

What am I doing wrong?
You did not use all the points! You have to use all the points and then that round will end and you can start another round.

if you cannot spend 1-2 points that you have left, hit the big red button :)
NOOOO He is on the first round of training he can use the points!!!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Agree DO NOT hit the red button. If you only have 1-2 points left put them on mana..Do not ever hit red button unless you are level 5 finished ALL training and you still have points left over, and there is NO PLACE TO PUT them..! ( Just remember never to press the red button, if you must, ask some1 first..)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Got me curious, what does the RED button do?!?!
Ends training at that level you lose all points from that level, and hopefully you go to next level. ( Or does it end all training? never pressed it even on Tc1)..

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ends training for that level and you goto the next level, but everyone who posted so far has been right, no need to press it until your pet is 5 slot and you have absolutely no other spot to put points.