• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiryu color spawn %

DDesire

Adventurer
Hey guys & gals.

are these really correct today?

I've found the strong cyan, ice blue and I think(does not look like either green imo) strong green in like less than 1 hour... something seems weird.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yours looks light green to me. I have a friend who has the strong green and it is brighter then yours.
As for the percentages, they are correct. You just lucky on the RNG :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Show a pic in CC and we can tell for sure if it is the strong green.

DDesire

Adventurer
??? I just got this now as well... but I have to take your word on that it is just RNG
I am patching the CC right now but you are right it looks closer to light green.

I'm gonna keep at it while the RNG is hot :eyes:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Keep going. Soon Ill be starting to build color Hiryus. You can give me those and Ill post a pic of the final product. :)

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do lessers come in those same colors too? Please tell me before I start killing 10,000 of them.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Apart from the regular, plain, color. There is the semi rare green and the very rare blue.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are I believe 4 colors of lesser...

Green
Olive/Yellow Green
Brighter Blue
Midnight Blue

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do lessers come in those same colors too? Please tell me before I start killing 10,000 of them.
The Greens are common. Valorite rare. Midnight Blue very rare.

upload_2018-3-7_17-56-25.png

Look for the 2 rare colors. All of them make good pets so you may as well have a good color.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I decided to try.

Got a Cyan, 2 Gold, Light Green, and Blue.

I didnt have a light green. Have a Cyan and someone at stable bought the new one. One of the golds has 90 Phy resist.

DDesire

Adventurer
I decided to try.

Got a Cyan, 2 Gold, Light Green, and Blue.

I didnt have a light green. Have a Cyan and someone at stable bought the new one. One of the golds has 90 Phy resist.
to me the spawn rates feel closer to 10% than 1%... I'm gonna keep at it untill I find a strong purple or strong green :next:

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Art thou using of one of those thingummies from the store to increase the rare rate?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
to me the spawn rates feel closer to 10% than 1%... I'm gonna keep at it untill I find a strong purple or strong green :next:
Well you do have a 7% chance to get a color. Let us know when you get that Dark Green and Purple. :p

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Good luck.. may take years to find one of these. (all kidding aside)..
Use a 5-slot Cusidhe to spawn then-kill them. Always Elite Jinjas and the mage spamming Kaze goofy things there are soooooo annoying. I suspect you need to lead these off someplace, and then start the spawn process full speed for Hiryus. Interestingly Hirius and Lesser Hiryus have similar loot?

DDesire

Adventurer
I doubt she was since she did not know about stable slot increase tokens :)
You are correct in that I did not know about them, but I am a he :D
work been keeping me busy, I've got all colors except those 2 .. gonna farm them this weekend :)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You are correct in that I did not know about them, but I am a he :D
work been keeping me busy, I've got all colors except those 2 .. gonna farm them this weekend :)
There is one poster in this forum that stated he was farming for the two really rare Hiryu colors for like 10 YEARS, and never got one, and finally got the stronk pink one that he wanted..He was celebrating that. So dont get too disappointed, their spawn rate is like .009 % or something, but they can happen unexpectedly. When you least expect it..GL to you..
Also posting your method of spawning them may be useful to some other tamer-collectors of rare hiryus..

DDesire

Adventurer
So I am confused ... look at these two.

there is a big difference in their hue/color.

but then they look identical in Classic? (I am a bit red/green colorblind :( )

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone on Atl let me get a pic of their dark green

upload_2018-3-17_20-45-11.png

Yours is the light green.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Someone on Atl let me get a pic of their dark green

View attachment 78598

Yours is the light green.
THIS in the pic, is exactly the so called "strong green", the one with extremely rare spawn rate .009 or something. Somewhere in the forum there are pics in CC for all these, and also spawn rate. "Strong pink" is similarly rare. If you get either of these two, collectors will pay mint for each. I would log on the CC to see the colors correctly also. EC is doing no justice to these poor guys..( Strong Green/Strong Pink = 100-180M partially trained or untrained .. They are rares.. and just eye candy mostly for collectors ..they do not compare in functionality to their cousins the lesser hiryus that start at 1 slot and train to 5 to be possibly the best pet in the game..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THIS in the pic, is exactly the so called "strong green", the one with extremely rare spawn rate .009 or something. Somewhere in the forum there are pics in CC for all these, and also spawn rate. "Strong pink" is similarly rare. If you get either of these two, collectors will pay mint for each. I would log on the CC to see the colors correctly also. EC is doing no justice to these poor guys..( Strong Green/Strong Pink = 100-180M partially trained or untrained .. They are rares.. and just eye candy mostly for collectors ..they do not compare in functionality to their cousins the lesser hiryus that start at 1 slot and train to 5 to be possibly the best pet in the game..
I transferred a toon to Atl today. A vendor has a fresh strong green for 35M. A strong purple for 35M but it trained and has Bush and Goo with only a 120 bush scroll.

Also some dummies were paging on someones Cu that had 700HP cause they said it was exploited.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
( Strong Green/Strong Pink = 100-180M partially trained or untrained .. They are rares.. and just eye candy mostly for collectors .
Not sure where you get your prices from, I deal on Atlantic a lot, for months they have been going for 30-35m untrained.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Not sure where you get your prices from, I deal on Atlantic a lot, for months they have been going for 30-35m untrained.
There was one that sold for 180 M, had only one 120 wrestling scroll sold for 180 M, its on the pet selling in strstics. You are right its supply and demand. Glad to see low prices on these now..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the image Pawain!
I know they're light green (hence their names :p) but I was confused that there was another type of hue of the light green.. like is one more rare than the other? etc.
There is also the yellow one that are close. I am also red/green color blind. I have no idea what others see. Thats why I ask people and take pics.

upload_2018-3-18_11-42-37.png

upload_2018-3-18_11-44-59.png

One of yours could be this one.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Also some dummies were paging on someones Cu that had 700HP cause they said it was exploited.
A little off topic, but I found this funny and very sad.

On topic, I keep trying for a strong green myself. My luck is worse then bad.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I found one..completely accidentally, I was not even spawning for them..It got sold to a very rich lady for 80 M about 1 month ago. She knows this game and the rare pet values very well..These are extremely hard to spawn purposefully and take years to get one..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found one..completely accidentally, I was not even spawning for them..It got sold to a very rich lady for 80 M about 1 month ago. She knows this game and the rare pet values very well..These are extremely hard to spawn purposefully and take years to get one..
Then you better buy this one on Atl before I do. Im trying for one with better stats.

upload_2018-3-19_0-6-51.png

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Went to the hiryu spawn, well one of them. Saw and killed an agapite one, hp and str were the worst I’ve seen on one. Then found a strong cyan, which I did tame and found an ice blue right after that, which I also tamed.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Neon or strong green and strong pink are like money in the bank..Also eye candy for the rich..Not too useful as pets otherwise, but still can sell. Its a buyers market also. If you find one in the stalls for 20-30 M if I were you I would buy it and keep it, for later if you can find a buyer. Obvious that the seller in this case has no clue of what he has in his stalls, or its value..Only these two colors are rare..The other ones are not. I do not have any shard shields yet..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought a 115 scrolled out purple for 35M. They put AI and bush on it. They put the Stam regen at max and only 10 in Mana regen.

Very common to see pets on Atl with bad builds that they want a bunch of gold for. Most common is resists set weird and maxxed stamina regen.

I still have not found a difficult mob that does poison or cold damage. Why are people putting poison and cold to 80 and leaving one of the others low? Everybody should have a Cu and a Naj to use on that elusive cold or poison damager.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Lets be confused together :)

light green / yellow / ???
Best way to tell them apart: Download CC client and just use it to look at them. Then there are no doubts as to what you have esp if what you have is a neon green (strong green), or strong pink, that you can sell for a good deal of $$..The first one in your pics looks like a strong green but you must post CC pics.
OOPS .. I am thinking of Hiyus..NOT lessers right? Otherwise the above info does NOT apply on lessers..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to see in Classic Client.

You cant use the color tool on pets in EC I guess?

Ill post the 3 I have in a sec.

DDesire

Adventurer
Best way to tell them apart: Download CC client and just use it to look at them. Then there are no doubts as to what you have esp if what you have is a neon green (strong green), or strong pink, that you can sell for a good deal of $$..The first one in your pics looks like a strong green but you must post CC pics.
OOPS .. I am thinking of Hiyus..NOT lessers right? Otherwise the above info does NOT apply on lessers..
the first one is definitly a light green, I have posted Classic client pics on them before, I just can't figure out what the 3rd in the new picture is.
you guessed at yellow that's why I posted a new image showing it was not yellow.

for comparison between 1 and 3 in the the new picture see post #28 Hiryu color spawn %

I guess I could put a side by side on all 3 in Classic as well if needed.