• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Check pets on Test Center

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Test Center was wiped and updated. I revisited. There were some unexpected changes to my pets. See if thou likest what happened to thy pets.)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What are you seeing, I don't see anything new, unless I'm missing it =)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My pets are all fine...all self-tamed and self-trained.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My pets are all fine...all self-tamed and self-trained.
Mine arent and they are all self-tamed or given by trusted friends. A couple of legacys are having issues, including reverting/losing training points. Including ones I was using on test center to test the revert code on legacy dragons. They are reverting at points they did not revert after last exploit fix. This is highly annoying.

Kyronix said they might not be able to replace the pet training portals on tc, so this is going to be rather annoying to test further. And the fact that they wiped previous tc copies mean the 50 legacy dragons in various states of training/reverting cannot be shown.

Spoke too soon, as i was training a dragon on mages, a pet gate was put up.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I only checked a few...will log and check all my pets to see if anything about them has changed but I have only trained up a few pets with the new training system so will check those first.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pay no attention to me. I am seeing things.
I thought my legacy blue beetle had changed to 30 required to control; it turns out he was that way already.
I thought my my legacy fire beetle had changed to 1 control slot; it turns out that no, he's still 3.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Pay no attention to me. I am seeing things.
I thought my legacy blue beetle had changed to 30 required to control; it turns out he was that way already.
I thought my my legacy fire beetle had changed to 1 control slot; it turns out that no, he's still 3.
Legacy Fire beetle 3 slots? All fire beetles arent they 1 slots now? Did you train him to level 3, or is he untrained? IF untrained go to TC1 and release/retame him and see what happens, see if he goes to the 1 slot..

Gardo

Journeyman
Copied characters to tc1 this morning before work and noticed no training portal in New Haven. Was it moved elsewhere? Someone up above said it had been put back. Am I missing something?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Copied characters to tc1 this morning before work and noticed no training portal in New Haven. Was it moved elsewhere? Someone up above said it had been put back. Am I missing something?
It's in Brit now, in the new "Gathering" area, just East of WBB.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What is a pet portal on test? Did copy a character there, but don't know what you folks are referring to, or what it does. Thank you for any help.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... still looking for the Pet Bonding gate.

Edit:
(Thanks, Devs, for the pet bonding gate, with a nice new name, which is in the new community area in Britain.)

Last edited: