• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Cu's stats have changed after taking it for a spin

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea if this is related to earlier statloss threads I read on UHall regarding someones perfect frost dragon, but I took my Cu out for a spin in Ilshenar and its stats have changed.

I trained up this Cu last weekend, and I maxed out its STR and DEX, and set its INT to 300, because I like rounded numbers :p

I've been watching it for a while now, and its STR went from 700 to 665, DEX from 150 to 143, and INT from 300 to 285.

I thought it was cursed and that it would wear off, but it's been like this for 15 mins now.

What the heck is going on lately?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like curse. Bank sit for a while. One guy had to call a GM to fix his. Had to rebond.