• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet advancement on TC

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I rarely use TC but after a couple slip ups advancing pets, some gold and a lot of time lost I finally decided to use Test.

Is there a command or a gate or a way to undo advancments that I haven't seen? That would be great or a stablemaster where you could buy any tamable for testing. I personally would prefer the ability to get any pet. This would make things so much easier.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There were gates in the center of New Haven for pet bonding and advancement, but they may have poofed by now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to take stuff over to use it on TC. Or go tame a new one. There is a bonding gate and a Training advancement gate.

The is no un advancement gate.:lol:

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The is no un advancement gate.:lol:
Yeah, I'm surprised this issue hasn't been pushed for change. I don't understand even putting it on test when you can only test once per pet.

Plus, I no longer need to test my ability to tame a pet.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I'm surprised this issue hasn't been pushed for change. I don't understand even putting it on test when you can only test once per pet.

Plus, I no longer need to test my ability to tame a pet.
Actually you can wait a day and transfer yourself back there with the pet and do it again the next day...

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually you can wait a day and transfer yourself back there with the pet and do it again the next day...
Good to know but it would take a week to do 7 different combinations where I could stick to my main shard and actually have those combinations done in a portion of that time.

Players can test and adjust skills instantly. There should be something more test friendly established I think.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One would think... but no. Everything UO has to be grindy or overly complex... reminds me an awful lot of playing games with my Brother... he'd add more and more rules and such until he was the only one that could remember them all to use them to the best advantage.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to know but it would take a week to do 7 different combinations where I could stick to my main shard and actually have those combinations done in a portion of that time.

Players can test and adjust skills instantly. There should be something more test friendly established I think.
You could try and fill your stable with a couple of pets of the type you wish to experiment with perhaps, 4 Cu Sidhes and you'd be done testing your 7 combinations in two days.

But I agree, I wish there was a way to clear changes made to a pet on TC1.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could try and fill your stable with a couple of pets of the type you wish to experiment with perhaps, 4 Cu Sidhes and you'd be done testing your 7 combinations in two days.

But I agree, I wish there was a way to clear changes made to a pet on TC1.
I wish I had that kind of room in the stables. I'd have 1 of each combination.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wowee...

I have 12 stable slots. How do I get 38 slots?
Buy tokens from in game store. Real taming, lore and Vet will increase max slots. Also Taming primer 3 gets 3 slots.

Maximum is 42. I have 41 cause my Vet is 115.