• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The problem of displaying a pure face in Hawkwind's Robe

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear @Kyronix and @Bleak , probably this request has already been written early : i dress in head slot - shield or Tribal Mask,and i see that these accessories are worn on the head and face ,
like here :

But as soon as I dress Hawkwind's Robe, i see only a clean face (((((

Please, if possible, correct this ! (( This is nonsense, but it spoils the impression. Thanks !

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just make another item spawn that uses the same slot and has the same mods. I have a nice close helm that doesn't show. It annoys me to no end.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dear @Kyronix and @Bleak , probably this request has already been written early : i dress in head slot - shield or Tribal Mask,and i see that these accessories are worn on the head and face ,
like here :

But as soon as I dress Hawkwind's Robe, i see only a clean face (((((

Please, if possible, correct this ! (( This is nonsense, but it spoils the impression. Thanks !
and if you do this, be sure to make it wearable for a gargoyle at the same time . . .

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to see my cool shades with hawkwinds.

upload_2018-2-2_19-18-18.png