• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Error trying to pay my account.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else having problems trying to pay for an account. I keep getting this message.

Error

There was an error processing your request

Return to the homepage.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I always give the same suggestion over and over and over
Buy a Game Time Code on origin and apply to your account on ea.mythic , it is so much better and gives you Zero Error

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only when I forget to put my monthly UO allowance in the account that I pay for UO stuff with.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*grabs his goblin slayer tally and turns on the hose*

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Might want to check with your credit card company. I know Chase doesn't trust EA all that much ;) I had to tell them to allow EA payments once.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Might want to check with your credit card company. I know Chase doesn't trust EA all that much ;) I had to tell them to allow EA payments once.
This is true my CC company hates EA and often when I get a new card or something and because I have several accounts billing it flags the suspicious activity and they block my card. Generally happens once or twice a year but more often than not happens when EA attempts to bill me from Switzerland or some such.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
This is true my CC company hates EA and often when I get a new card or something and because I have several accounts billing it flags the suspicious activity and they block my card. Generally happens once or twice a year but more often than not happens when EA attempts to bill me from Switzerland or some such.
Exactly. Here's the good part. My account goes inactive. So I freak out and do a manual payment as opposed to them doing it automatically. So it gets paid. Then the auto payment that was on hold goes through. So I get billed twice for the same account, same month. Just try, I dare you, to work through the EA system to get that money back lol

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Exactly. Here's the good part. My account goes inactive. So I freak out and do a manual payment as opposed to them doing it automatically. So it gets paid. Then the auto payment that was on hold goes through. So I get billed twice for the same account, same month. Just try, I dare you, to work through the EA system to get that money back lol
Yeah I've heard of people getting their account Perma-banned for trying to get one.