• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My unicorn thinks Miasma tastes scrumptious

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mortal is much less of a bother when not backed up by poison, and somehow it's really nice seeing Miasma mortalled in turn.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think unicorns are a very underrated animal by many. I wish I had taken some videos of my aoe one in sort dungeon. I have three total now. Just too bad they are uglier than the new Phoenix in the cc.

North_LS

Journeyman
i have a tough time keeping up with looting on miasma, and i always feel like im missing out not being able to unlock the chests.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was collecting chests for my treasure hunter, so didn't really worry about looting anything else. I've unlocked them for people before too, usually I answer a call in general chat.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I too think the unicorn is underrated I love mine... Took it to do a few champ spawns. Since it can't be poisoned it barely needs healed.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably not everyone's choice, and I'm sure some can tell me how I could have made her better, but this is it:
naryn-stats.jpg naryn-regen.jpg naryn-resists.jpg
naryn-lore.JPG naryn-advance.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks good for something that kills Miasma.

Take it to T Rex and see how that goes. Or start with an Allosaurus. Monitor the mana and if it goes <100 you could make one with less mana and 700 str.

Too bad they cant have 650HP 700 STR and all 120 scrolls.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks good for something that kills Miasma.

Take it to T Rex and see how that goes. Or start with an Allosaurus. Monitor the mana and if it goes <100 you could make one with less mana and 700 str.

Too bad they cant have 650HP 700 STR and all 120 scrolls.
Maybe - but I have little reason to kill T Rex and lots of reason to kill Miasma :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well this is a difficult request... first I had to remember which tamer on what account had the trained unicorn... and well yeah... but here he is:

upload_2018-1-27_13-32-12.png