• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ossein ram set up

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Firstly, lemme say I'm pretty dumb about taming, in general.
Secondly, I've read the posts regarding ossein Rams.
Thirdly, I'm wanting to set this ram up for defensive purposes in a PvP chokehold setting.

My understanding is that if you select necro/spirit speak then the battle defense ability will go away. So basically, a ram will have zero magical abilities available.
Does that still hold true?

What options for skills/abilities will I have available to select from, that I can add during training, that won't negate his natural abilities? Poisoning and an aoe?

If these questions have been answered in previous posts, I definitely didn't understand the post. My ignorance on taming is pretty severe.

Thanks for any intel and potential setups for this turd.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Poisoning is considered a magical ability, so don't pick that if you want to keep the battle defense.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, only an aoe??

Slashing, bashing, piercing, poisoning, necro.....all in the same group of magical ability?

That makes no damb sense to me.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are you going to use it for?

If they had more points you could put Chiv on them.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Firstly, lemme say I'm pretty dumb about taming, in general.
Secondly, I've read the posts regarding ossein Rams.
Thirdly, I'm wanting to set this ram up for defensive purposes in a PvP chokehold setting.

My understanding is that if you select necro/spirit speak then the battle defense ability will go away. So basically, a ram will have zero magical abilities available.
Does that still hold true?

What options for skills/abilities will I have available to select from, that I can add during training, that won't negate his natural abilities? Poisoning and an aoe?

If these questions have been answered in previous posts, I definitely didn't understand the post. My ignorance on taming is pretty severe.

Thanks for any intel and potential setups for this turd.
Looks like the Ossein Rams are hopelessy messed up slot wise and skill wise..