• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greater Phoenix? Please confirm?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I right in saying that the greater phoenix cannot be tamed? and that if someone bought a 5 slot pet from a Magincia stall called a Greater Phoenix it's probably a phoenix someone trained up and re-named?

I'm almost sure I'm right, but I could be wrong, am I?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds that way to me @Petra Fyde. Probably someones jab at the new look for the phoenix... Or maybe they actually thought it was a really nice one stat wise... hard telling.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill check the next time we do the turtle spawn.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah really annoyed me they changed Phoenix graphic on classic client to that of a greater phoenix. Ive always wanted a phoenix as a pet, finally able to tame one and they change graphic to that ugly thing.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
saying that the greater phoenix cannot be tamed?
We went twice to the turtle spawn since this post. The colorful birds can not be tamed. But the Tigers have the tame show up when you click them, but it is grey. The others are not grey even if you are using 5 slots.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We went twice to the turtle spawn since this post. The colorful birds can not be tamed. But the Tigers have the tame show up when you click them, but it is grey. The others are not grey even if you are using 5 slots.
Place to tame the Phoenix is in the city not far from the Chaos shrine in Illsh... You can find him on the south side ready to turn you into a mince meat pie.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Place to tame the Phoenix is in the city not far from the Chaos shrine in Illsh... You can find him on the south side ready to turn you into a mince meat pie.
She was asking about the ones named Greater Phoenix.

And on LS I looked there when the thread was made and just now. I can not find a regular one. It usually is in one of the buildings in the ruins of that city. Theres a Para sucubus there now, so maybe I didnt see everything. But it is a lot bigger than it used to be and hard to miss.

Maybe it is out causing trouble on other servers.

And i have a Dog for you on LS.. When you gonna come get it?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
She was asking about the ones named Greater Phoenix.

And on LS I looked there when the thread was made and just now. I can not find a regular one. It usually is in one of the buildings in the ruins of that city. Theres a Para sucubus there now, so maybe I didnt see everything. But it is a lot bigger than it used to be and hard to miss.

Maybe it is out causing trouble on other servers.

And i have a Dog for you on LS.. When you gonna come get it?
I really need to get on that... I need one on Cats too. But soon I'm fixing to make 2 new Tamers soon... gotta get some scrolls and suits ready to send with the tokens.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really need to get on that... I need one on Cats too. But soon I'm fixing to make 2 new Tamers soon... gotta get some scrolls and suits ready to send with the tokens.
We can guild you and help with player scrolls and armor. The guild does Roof runs daily. Our pets eat our pet scrolls really quick.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We can guild you and help with player scrolls and armor. The guild does Roof runs daily. Our pets eat our pet scrolls really quick.
Sounds dreamy!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I'm not the poor soul who bought a 'greater phoenix' in Magincia and wanted to tame another, I have tamed a phoenix. I tamed it in Delucia Passage.