• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryus and Bushido

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hope someone can help me. I'm training a lesser hiryu from 2 to 3 slot, and trying to add bushido. It says it will cost 0 points. Is it bugged? Would I be able to add it, and just do the math to include the 500 points in the planner?

During the first round I added AI, resists, and some stats

Thanks in advance,

Drexx

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The planner does not work. Add it when you are ready.

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately this means I threw away a perfectly good Fire steed! It was suggested to me that I build an AI, Chiv, Goo Fire Steed. I added AI, and Goo, and then afterwards could not add Chiv, or at least it appeared I could not (same issue) so I threw it out. Live and learn! Nonetheless, Thanks Pawain

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately this means I threw away a perfectly good Fire steed! It was suggested to me that I build an AI, Chiv, Goo Fire Steed. I added AI, and Goo, and then afterwards could not add Chiv, or at least it appeared I could not (same issue) so I threw it out. Live and learn! Nonetheless, Thanks Pawain
You have to have positive Karma to add Chiv.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I ran into the exact same issue with my lesser hiryu. Funny thing is, I did the same as you. AI in first round. Then in the planner for 2nd round it showed zero in red when I added bushido. I just made sure I left 501 points free and finished planning. I had no issues actually adding bushido.

As for the fire steed, I agree with Pawain, make sure you have positive karma. I had no issues, as I have high positive karma. Also make sure you add goo first, AI second and chiv last. The fire steed will burn through mana like crazy, but it’s, imho, a fun build. I have yet to finish it though, but I will one day......