• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Recover Old Soul Stones....

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you lost your Soul Stones and are trying to see if anyone has them or likewise you are an IDOCer and want to donate some, you have come to the right place.

The Lake Superior Server has a Soul Stone graveyard. I have provided below how you can travel there. The Soul Stones are locked down by an EM. If you find your Soul Stones, you need to contact the EM to retrieve them for you.

The EM is Falcon and can be reached by email: [email protected]

If you need help moving any Soul Stones to Lake Superior, I will assist in the move for you. (ICQ in signature)

The person that showed me all this and will handle the hand off of the Soul Stones on Lake Superior will be UO's own Pandora ICQ#246041976

Where is Lake Superior Soul Stone Graveyard:

Go to the EM hall in Britian:
LA_EMHouse.JPG

Teleport off the Purple rune on the Ground in the above picture^

It will take you here:

LA_EMHouseMalas.JPG

Then head due North and cross the bridge to find the graveyard:
LA_EMBridge.JPG

And finally the GraveYard itself:

LA_EM_GY1.JPG

LA_EM_GY2.JPG

Big thank you to Pandora for showing me around and for the info!

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah i found this graveyeard several years ago. It was terrifying to see thoose dead dreams. I didn't know that this is a GY for non LS Soulstones. So if i stumble across an orphan one, i will transfer it to LS in the future.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i lost over 40 soulstones in two idocs on atlantic, i will try my luck, maybe someone xfer to LS, A hardy, A hardy Leecher, A Wisp, A Slayer, hardy-

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah i found this graveyeard several years ago. It was terrifying to see thoose dead dreams. I didn't know that this is a GY for non LS Soulstones. So if i stumble across an orphan one, i will transfer it to LS in the future.
Graveyard crossed my mind when I saw it

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wish other shards had this, on Sonoma there a player house, Zento, that has the same, soul stones and fragments, many a returning player has found his there.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's visually quite impressive, a genuine tribute. But to give you an idea how big this graveyard is, I walked through it today and concluded it would take more time to find my name amid those hundreds of monuments than just to rebuild the lost skills. :confused:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there is one for Atlantic. It is currently being moved to this location from the previous home across from Goodman's Library. Soulstones were being dropped off regularly until they were added to the clean up system.

Snap400.jpg

A Soulstone Graveyard like LS was asked for Atlantic but was turned down a few years ago.

I think that Soulstones should be returned to the owner's bank box when a house falls.

I hope to request this at the January 29th meeting.

If the idea was implemented I would put all these collected stones into a house and drop it so they could be returned to their rightful owner.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there is one for Atlantic. It is currently being moved to this location from the previous home across from Goodman's Library. Soulstones were being dropped off regularly until they were added to the clean up system.

View attachment 76438

A Soulstone Graveyard like LS was asked for Atlantic but was turned down a few years ago.

I think that Soulstones should be returned to the owner's bank box when a house falls.

If the idea was implemented I would put all these collected stones into a house and drop it so they could be returned to their rightful owner.

I tried access the books to see the names, but not allowed, have any A hardy, A Wisp, A Hardy Leecher, Hardy- one?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

View attachment 76438

GL's asked for one too... same response...

Rather sad.

I'm still of the opinion that items like that which are account bound should shoot to the first available bank box of the account when it becomes "lost"... you should be able to get it back rather like personal bless deeds, soulstones, shard shields.... all that stuff you should be able to reclaim it... deleting it from anywhere else in the game and putting it back into your bankbox when "reclaimed"... Returning players would get a pop up saying you have unclaimed items blah blah... do you want to reclaim them? and then you click yes and they go into your bank.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I normally don't toot Gils horn, but they've been doing this for years on Siege, without the aid (that we know of) of any EM.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried access the books to see the names, but not allowed, have any A hardy, A Wisp, A Hardy Leecher, Hardy- one?
Wish there was a way to set the permissions of an entire container instead of one at a time. Once I have them all set you'll be able to come and try them.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish to lock this down in the container dont work? in place of secure it will lockdown all itens inside container

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I plan to bring this up at the next governor's meeting. It's a great idea! Maybe it's time for other shards to ask (or ask again) since a precedence has now been set! :)
@Miri of Sonoma does an AWESOME job keeping up, and providing a "good home" for returned Soulstones in her "Garden of Lost Souls" house, just outside the Makoto-Jima moongate, on Sonoma. If you are looking for some of your stones it is a GREAT place to check. :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@Miri of Sonoma does an AWESOME job keeping up, and providing a "good home" for returned Soulstones in her "Garden of Lost Souls" house, just outside the Makoto-Jima moongate, on Sonoma. If you are looking for some of your stones it is a GREAT place to check. :)
Ya she does, I have brought a few returning players to her house there and they been really lucky to find stones belonging to them

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish to lock this down in the container dont work? in place of secure it will lockdown all itens inside container
Yes that works but I still have to set each box and soulstone to "any" in order for you to try it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think it's worth a sticky for sure, although perhaps not in Uhall. We try to avoid keeping things stuck permanently in Uhall due to how fast they stack up when added onto the various temporary stickies like meet and greets. Too many of them pushes the normal threads down the page enough to annoy people, and it's difficult to decide which permanent stickies stay and which get removed once a cleanup is needed (the 20th anniversary ones currently there will need moving somewhere else more permanent at some point too).

Would you be ok with it being moved to the Lake Superior forum and stickied there? Since that's where the graveyard is.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone seems to be hung up on the Location being LS. The graveyard is not only LS people. In fact I detail a plan in my post to move all soulstones from anywhere to there from now on. So moving it to a specific server seems weird.

I dont care for any credit or anything, just copy the info in the first post and put it wherever so returning peeps can hopefully find their lost soulstones, get a jump back into the game and stay!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, in that case, the thread has been moved to the Players Corner with a permanent redirect from Uhall and stickied there so returning players have the best chance to see it. A lot of returning players end up over there asking questions and should see it. If you'd prefer it get moved somewhere else, we can do that too. I asked about converting it into an article also so anyone browsing the article guides can find it that way as well, hopefully that can be done. Between the redirect, players corner, and article it will be in three different places at once that get heavily read by returning players.

It's a great idea to collect the soulstones all in one place, and very generous of you to transfer all the soulstones over there for people, thanks for doing that for the community.

Alexion

Visitor
Hi All,

I've just returned and thought I'd check the various forums to get up to speed. I stumbled across this post and man am I glad I did. I checked the graveyard on LS and actually found (5) of my soulstones!!!! Quick question though, is Falcon still the right person to contact these days? I ask as there is another name on a house sign in front of the graveyard.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Where would I donate a couple of soulssouls I found on Europa?

Currently at my house. Belonged to Murra and ATHENA.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where would I donate a couple of soulssouls I found on Europa?

Currently at my house. Belonged to Murra and ATHENA.

"The person that showed me all this and will handle the hand off of the Soul Stones on Lake Superior will be UO's own Pandora ICQ#246041976"

Syncros

Adventurer
The Devs should make SS's reclaimable if they were from your own vet reward through the context menu on yourself or such. If they were from a token then it isnt reclaimable through it. Thats if they even are trackable like that.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a new Soulstone Garden for Atlantic behind the EM Reward Hall. Look for the little house in the back with the mailboxes. Thank you to Mesanna & EM Roenick!

Snap256.jpg Snap252.jpg

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you lost your Soul Stones and are trying to see if anyone has them or likewise you are an IDOCer and want to donate some, you have come to the right place.

The Lake Superior Server has a Soul Stone graveyard. I have provided below how you can travel there. The Soul Stones are locked down by an EM. If you find your Soul Stones, you need to contact the EM to retrieve them for you.

The EM is Falcon and can be reached by email: [email protected]

If you need help moving any Soul Stones to Lake Superior, I will assist in the move for you. (ICQ in signature)

The person that showed me all this and will handle the hand off of the Soul Stones on Lake Superior will be UO's own Pandora ICQ#246041976

Where is Lake Superior Soul Stone Graveyard:

Go to the EM hall in Britian:
View attachment 76345

Teleport off the Purple rune on the Ground in the above picture^

It will take you here:

View attachment 76346

Then head due North and cross the bridge to find the graveyard:
View attachment 76348

And finally the GraveYard itself:

View attachment 76349

View attachment 76350

Big thank you to Pandora for showing me around and for the info!
It would be awesome if there was a master list of soulstones that have been recovered so we don't have to create a new character on LS.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree,

The Devs should make SS's reclaimable if they were from your own vet reward through the context menu on yourself or such. If they were from a token then it isnt reclaimable through it. Thats if they even are trackable like that.
This'd be implemented as soon as possible
If they are account bounded'd be reclaimable

Mesanna?
Dev team?

Do it pls

Innoxicated

Journeyman
I think reducing the turn-in value would be a great start. Increase the likelihood of stones ending up in places like these, while still keeping the community involved in returning players recovery efforts, and also being very easy to implement . I imagine the relief of finding even a few might go a long way towards cementing a returning EJ players chances of subscribing.

Maybe the value of used-up fragments could be increased for those opposed to such a simple solution... (*****!)

I had no problem making a new char on LS and using the free 1k to buy a horse, not that I found any... On any shard, lol. Turn-in points!!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
While I don't know for sure about Lake Austin; depending on when you left it might not matter as I believe they have stopped doing the soulstone graveyard thing (whatever is there would be there but nothing new would have been added over the last few years at least).

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The UO store should sell loaded soulstones but singles for 29.95 and skill packs for 50 or more..