• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ***WARNING*** Possible Scam Alert

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
upload_2018-1-16_15-3-32.png

A Seller who will go unnamed is trying to auction off this spawning deco item from Primeval Lich

Both weigh 2 stones, share same name, and cannot be turned. To my knowledge the Ore Cart was never a server birth.

Now I will excuse this seller if they didn't know like those bidding on it, but wanted the community to be aware.

If you aren't sure if something is rare, post on Stratics asking for information or contact me.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya been kind of a same ol same ol with bidding there ... but the cart is a new one for sure im sure they KNOW they were misleading havent shopped there in some time after seeing the bidding BS a while ago

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But some of the highest bidders were Longtooth and nails??? :D *Joking of course... and that is obviously purposefully adding to the deception.* Same guy bidding up his own item and just wishing.... at least I hope so. I hope that last one wasn't a real bidder. Thanks for warning everybody, we were talking about that guy scamming everyone yesterday. It's in all the Japanese forums too, they highly dislike this seller for many reasons; but they are unaware of the scams sometimes.

For those that don't know, you can track him there every time the auctions are ending. Basically, if you are being bid up at all, just bid your max price and leave... if you like buying from scammers that is. The problem is... he's getting those few unaware people. He is getting them too, I've seen it many times already.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 bids by M***** with no counter bids between? I think (hope) I'd smell a rat seeing that?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments without any personal attacks or accusations. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding