• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe Healing

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was curious if anyone has done any testing to see if there is a difference between 100, 110 and 120 healing for the cu sidhe?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
when I was clocking it some months ago.. I found that its abit more effective then on players...The mana cost is 15 (upped from the 5 it was when pub 97 first hit) The key thing is the higher its healings the greater the chance it will 100% cure the highest lvl of poison on the first try.. it also removes bleeds from itself and from you..but bleeds are still only counted as LvL 3 poison... bare in mind that these numbers will be based off the assumption that your pet has 120 anatomy... other wise subtract about 5-6% per lvl at GM 40-66 , 110 45-70, 120 50-77 ... note that the 105 and 115 skill is not noted..that because often the game can be iffy with these and heal rounded down to near GMs lvl at 105 or round up to near 110 lvl... same thing happens on the 115 one but not as much as the 105.. for some reason it was rather spotty...so I left those figures out... needsless to say if you increase it at all go for the 120 .. the 100% cure rate alone makes it worth it... and it is the highest pet based burst heal... Vs the schools of magic whos heals seems to cap off at the max at 50-70.. Hope this helps mate... Bare in mine these figures are from early test so they might of changed abit.. but its what I have in my note books.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
when I was clocking it some months ago.. I found that its abit more effective then on players...The mana cost is 15 (upped from the 5 it was when pub 97 first hit) The key thing is the higher its healings the greater the chance it will 100% cure the highest lvl of poison on the first try.. it also removes bleeds from itself and from you..but bleeds are still only counted as LvL 3 poison... bare in mind that these numbers will be based off the assumption that your pet has 120 anatomy... other wise subtract about 5-6% per lvl at GM 40-66 , 110 45-70, 120 50-77 ... note that the 105 and 115 skill is not noted..that because often the game can be iffy with these and heal rounded down to near GMs lvl at 105 or round up to near 110 lvl... same thing happens on the 115 one but not as much as the 105.. for some reason it was rather spotty...so I left those figures out... needsless to say if you increase it at all go for the 120 .. the 100% cure rate alone makes it worth it... and it is the highest pet based burst heal... Vs the schools of magic whos heals seems to cap off at the max at 50-70.. Hope this helps mate... Bare in mine these figures are from early test so they might of changed abit.. but its what I have in my note books.. =^-^=
Very informative answer! :)

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Donavon!

That is what I was looking for. While having 120 is the best, would it be safe to say 110 is still good to go with?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you Donavon!

That is what I was looking for. While having 120 is the best, would it be safe to say 110 is still good to go with?
Healing formulas (which still appear to be accurate)

Minimum amount healed = Anatomy/6 + Healing/6 + 3
Maximum amount healed = Anatomy/6 + Healing/3 + 10

you would be looking at a difference 110 healing/anat vs 120 healing/anat 5 healing difference on low and top end.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Healing formulas (which still appear to be accurate)

Minimum amount healed = Anatomy/6 + Healing/6 + 3
Maximum amount healed = Anatomy/6 + Healing/3 + 10

you would be looking at a difference 110 healing/anat vs 120 healing/anat 5 healing difference on low and top end.
And the answer is that the difference is negligible, or very tiny, so the 120 healing not worth the extra millions $?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning, I know it seems small.. but think of how often your pet heals in a drawed out fight. Often that lil push of extra heals allows you to solo things with ease vs having to show the pet steady attention.. The price of a 120 healing on LS is 5-12 mill tops.. all things considered not a bad trade out. If you can't find a 120 the extra heals from 110-115 are better then just having it on Gm. Every little bit helps after all =^-^=

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And the answer is that the difference is negligible, or very tiny, so the 120 healing not worth the extra millions $?
I wouldn't say it's negligible. I haven't tested how many times a cu heals per minute, but to throw out some meaningless numbers: If a cu heals every four seconds (would be back to back bandages) that would be from 110 to 120 an extra 75 health per minute. Or 12.5 health per ten seconds. (Do you spec pets into health regen?) Again these numbers are meaningless as I never did actual tests to determine CU healing rates, just more of an illustration

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just go by what I see from playing many hours.

A pet never heals when you think it should.
A pet never casts the spell you think it should.
Pets with higher skills kill things faster and take less damage then those with lower skills.
There is a reason Parry scrolls went up in price. Glad I got mine a long time ago.