• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meanwhile on Lake Superior

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are not the spawn Cus. They tame the Cus down there, give them a name and release them. The released ones kill changelings. They tame, kill paragons, and tame some more. They make the area look like a Cu farm.

Thats why I have so many Cus to play with.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The whole place is this crowded with Cus. They still trying to get a Blaze.

upload_2018-1-2_21-23-2.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I see plenty of Blazes in that picture what's your problem?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol They usually name them Tim or Evan, They musta got bored.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i see you guys there all the time while farming swoops
This method of tame and release right there will kill the Changelings. I used to bring the changling paragons to the grass and invis. The swoop farmers did not like that. oopsy

North_LS

Journeyman
Yeah, if there's a changeling around, i just head somewhere else. I'm recently back after a 13 year break and my trashy antique luck suit has zero survivability factor lol

drop rate on those spellweaving scrolls is brutal, but aside from that its a nice farming spot.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, if there's a changeling around, i just head somewhere else. I'm recently back after a 13 year break and my trashy antique luck suit has zero survivability factor lol

drop rate on those spellweaving scrolls is brutal, but aside from that its a nice farming spot.
Hang around the stable in luna. We will help you get back in the game. Don is one of the official welcomers. When you see Allen in chat give me a holler.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening all my LS friends, Just letting ya know I might not be on much today....its my birthday and my family wants to do some real life things, but just wanted to let you know that all of you on LS and all of my tamer friends on these forums are part of my greatest gift of this day... thank you all for being amazing.. =^-^= <- kitty face for you all ..hell its a special day double kitty face =^-^=

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Good evening all my LS friends, Just letting ya know I might not be on much today....its my birthday and my family wants to do some real life things, but just wanted to let you know that all of you on LS and all of my tamer friends on these forums are part of my greatest gift of this day... thank you all for being amazing.. =^-^= <- kitty face for you all ..hell its a special day double kitty face =^-^=
Happy birthday Don...

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Fine work everyone that took part in tonights tamer only Zipa run.. we got 2 moonstones 2 potions and some titles.. We shall have to do that more often =^-^=