• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What can tamers solo?

croy6325

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im trying to gear up my toons and havent had much luck finding anything worth keeping off of Miesa, oni, dragons, etc. Any recommendations? Or should i just continue farming them? Bout 1600 luck is what i been running with

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some high end: Navrey for 15mil worth tangle? Deceit undeath champ with GOO pet?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a better question would be the opposite question: what CAN'T a tamer solo (given the appropriate template and trained pet)...

with the right fully trained pet and the appropriate template for both you and the pet there is little content nowadays that can't be done solo. The time needed is another story of course, at least in some cases...

croy6325

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im open to ANY suggeations. I spent 2 hiurs on the balrons in blackrock and got 2 minax arties. Those sell well or am i supposed to save them up for a tangle?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Im open to ANY suggeations. I spent 2 hiurs on the balrons in blackrock and got 2 minax arties. Those sell well or am i supposed to save them up for a tangle?
That's about right one per hour...