• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magery Mastery fixed?

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
I haven't been able to test due to lack pets w/ the skill r/n. I was watching a bane for a bit (30 mins or so) lore'ing off and on, physical resist never dropped. Did the dev's fix? Does the debuff show up on the lore gump?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Last time i checked this i was doing the Halloween event and it was still happeming, however there seemed to be a timer associated with it as it returned to normal after a couple of minutes

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Checked just now on a Phoenix. He still dropped in physical and raised his other resists quite often.
75-75-70-70-75 to 55-85-80-80-85.

He also would not teleport anymore, and he never cast bless on himself (which I think he never would compared to my non mage
mastery pets who keep bless up almost all the time.)

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
Checked just now on a Phoenix. He still dropped in physical and raised his other resists quite often.
75-75-70-70-75 to 55-85-80-80-85.

He also would not teleport anymore, and he never cast bless on himself (which I think he never would compared to my non mage
mastery pets who keep bless up almost all the time.)
Thank you for confirming, I read they fixed the rune corruption bug and was curious to know if this got looked at as well.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He was on an island and wanted him to teleport to the land piece across within
teleport distance. When I first trained him up, he would teleport across this spot.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He was on an island and wanted him to teleport to the land piece across within
teleport distance. When I first trained him up, he would teleport across this spot.
My dread spider just teleported off a boat to attack a target.

You had the pet too far from the target.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep my mare still teleports onto pirate ships that are not scuttled yet :)