• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Perplexed

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok well I'm preplexed... I been recalling back and forth to the Trinsic Tree getting my gifts and I have given up with Pinco's because of NUMEROUS issues at this point with the hotbars and seeing things in my pack... so I come home now on Character #7 of this run and what do I see appearing in my house with a *Poof*????

Character #6 and he just poofed out of his costume he normally wears the zombie costume... so I'm totally confused but here it is:

upload_2017-12-11_16-56-43.png

No idea why he's there but there he is and he's not vanishing... same account I shouldn't be seeing him but I am. Never ever had that happen since way back in my early UO days. This is so strange...

Anyone had that recently?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have gotten it recently, but usually with characters that are holding a costume wand, or wearing the bloody sash. but on occasion i'll get it when i am logging in and out a lot.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, you can see a "ghost" of a toon that logged out on another account. My gardner wears a skeleton costume. When I see the "ghost" it does not have the costume.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had that once in all the years I played. Like a year ago.

I switched toons on the same account and the ghost of the old toon was still there. Was in my house and I was in EC. There was a friend in CC there and he said he saw it too. After like 2 seconds the old toon disappeared. We shrugged it off and rolled on.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Tree is done, just sit back and reap the rewards now...
Seriously? lol Nice work, amazing. I still wanna boost up my guys for a better chance at a chalice. I think that's probably a higher end thing, but who knows when it come the the RNG and UO coding.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well isn't it nice were bringing all this attention to how to dupe in UO ;)
Phew, it's a good job we have Dev's that are actively seeking out this stuff then and didn't just announce to everyone in a newsletter that there is NOBODY left in the office till the New Year.....
...could you imagine what would happen if everyone knew it was free reign?? LOL

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phew, it's a good job we have Dev's that are actively seeking out this stuff then and didn't just announce to everyone in a newsletter that there is NOBODY left in the office till the New Year.....
...could you imagine what would happen if everyone knew it was free reign?? LOL
You mean we haven't had free reign for the past (insert) years?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is when they had a guy in to explain that Graphics now came in HD versions too.....

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments on track without discussing known dupes or cheats. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding