• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many Pet Slots do I have?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT: I mean STABLE SLOTS - Sorry! I'm 120 Animal Taming, Animal Lore, and Veterinary. Level 3 Taming Mastery. I got all the storage upgrades available NOT INCLUDING any Stable Slot tokens.

How many do I got?

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
EDIT: I mean STABLE SLOTS - Sorry! I'm 120 Animal Taming, Animal Lore, and Veterinary. Level 3 Taming Mastery. I got all the storage upgrades available NOT INCLUDING any Stable Slot tokens.

How many do I got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I’m not sure if it is still accurate because I’ve never used an increase token and have 3 GDs, 2 Five slot Cus, and and a 5 Slot beetle. But this is what the guide says

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

How many do I got?

I have 41 because my taming is 117.

Stablecount gives you the used/available.

We need at least 150.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We need at least 150.
Quoted for the truth. Though my main tamer could fill up all of those in a week...

Unlimited stable slots via tokens I think would be the best money maker.....of course I might be homeless in a month....but think of all of the awesome animals I could have....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
go to any npc stable and say 'stablecount' you will get a response showing how many slots you have and how many are used; something like 15/20
This is the best advice you can get... it's what I use all the time.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I misread. Thought it said he had bought the tokens. 21 slots is what he has. Not sure how he could play a tamer with so few.
It's easy, you hunt with them, you don't collect them :D I have 18 regular pets and 3 slots free for collecting pets to put on my pet stall :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's easy, you hunt with them, you don't collect them :D I have 18 regular pets and 3 slots free for collecting pets to put on my pet stall :D
4 colors of lessers, One of each magic. More than 18 colors of Hyrus and Cus. Then you have the Dinos and other eodon stuff. The stygian pets. ML pets. The Tokuno pets. The 4 drake elementals. Nightmare, Fire steed, Ram, 5 beetles, Dragons and cold drakes.
And other non 5 slot pets.

That adds up to way more than 18.

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
4 colors of lessers, One of each magic. More than 18 colors of Hyrus and Cus. Then you have the Dinos and other eodon stuff. The stygian pets. ML pets. The Tokuno pets. The 4 drake elementals. Nightmare, Fire steed, Ram, 5 beetles, Dragons and cold drakes.

Over 50 colors of frost and cold drakes, gotta have one of each of those.....

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

True - but I don't collect pets. You don't need 18 colours of hiryus to hunt with, one is quite enough. You don't NEED to have one or more of every pet that's possible. I have a 5 slot rune beetle, fire crimson drake, dragon turtle, cu sidhe, white wyrm, skree and greater dragon. I find those sufficient for most situations I am willing to get myself in. I have 2 nightmares, unchanged, used mostly when killing chaos dragoons so that I can tame their swampys for my pet stall. I only need one, but one was a gift from a dear friend and the other my first big tame when I was a newbie tamer. I haven't trained my hiryu, I'm not clear where I'd use it that the cu sidhe can't handle, likewise the reptalon. Tell me why I need something I don't have and maybe I'll consider buying a token to increase my stable :D

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
True - but I don't collect pets. You don't need 18 colours of hiryus to hunt with, one is quite enough. You don't NEED to have one or more of every pet that's possible. I have a 5 slot rune beetle, fire crimson drake, dragon turtle, cu sidhe, white wyrm, skree and greater dragon. I find those sufficient for most situations I am willing to get myself in. I have 2 nightmares, unchanged, used mostly when killing chaos dragoons so that I can tame their swampys for my pet stall. I only need one, but one was a gift from a dear friend and the other my first big tame when I was a newbie tamer. I haven't trained my hiryu, I'm not clear where I'd use it that the cu sidhe can't handle, likewise the reptalon. Tell me why I need something I don't have and maybe I'll consider buying a token to increase my stable :D
I have one of each that I need and when I train them i don’t scroll them unless it’s the color i really wanted (bright green Hiryu, blaze cu, etc). As I find colors that are better ( black/wine red/ pink Hiryu etc) i train that one and stick the old one on my pet stall.