• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Justice virtue

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killing red players (when you can *find* any!) gives you gains in virtue...ok...but...

What determines how much Justice "credit" you will get from killing a particular red? The Fame of the red? Karma? Skill total, HP or armour? Or anything else?

Anyone *know* the answer?

Cheers and thanks for any answers...

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically I did this on one of my chars recently and I think all that mattered for max gains in justice was skill count to be at 720. If your gonna do it your self with 2 separate accounts you will have to wait 7 minutes ( i think between kill) and the first level raises pretty fast, but when your going for knight of justice its basically one kill one bubble fills back up so it takes a a while if you just have one char your doing it with.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there is a 7 minute cooldown for the Justice gains. The skill count at 720 is indeed important, so I have my red serve as a walking soulstone.....

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think their murder count plays a part.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix please fix this. We don't have enough murderers to go around, because most of the former murderers used Forged Royal Pardons, so the way that people gain is by abusing two accounts.

How to fix: Killing ANY red-named thing under the Fel ruleset should result in a gain of justice. RP-wise, we're not supposed to be able to tell a brigand from a player-character, are we?

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Kyronix please fix this. We don't have enough murderers to go around, because most of the former murderers used Forged Royal Pardons, so the way that people gain is by abusing two accounts.

How to fix: Killing ANY red-named thing under the Fel ruleset should result in a gain of justice. RP-wise, we're not supposed to be able to tell a brigand from a player-character, are we?
Don’t brigands have the title “the Brigand” after their name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk