• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are these new in the store?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New and misspelled? (Champion?)

Haven't been to the store but they appear to be new colors.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New and misspelled? (Champion?)

Haven't been to the store but they appear to be new colors.
Probably correct on the spelling as I found this:

cam·pi·on
ˈkampēən/
noun
  1. a plant of the pink family, typically having pink or white flowers with notched petals, found in both Eurasia and North America.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like the campion flowers we have.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone tried these pigments? Wanna see what they look like before I purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wanna know who's got the Devs ear when it comes to store pigments. Those get added more than anything else.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Riiiiiigggght
Or at least add giving stations like they did when the crafting publish came out. Just so we could see what they look like before we buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pink is almost neon pale pink (looks really good) the other one is a sort of dirty black looking colour. (at work so i cannot post pics sorry)
Edit: also note they can only be used on Artifact or enhanced magic items.

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should stop making White dyes that look pink. Did the same thing with Poppy White BOD dye.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmm not sure about that 'white' looks a bit like odd ice-cream! I thought the brown would be darker, like dark chocolate, a couple of shades below black....

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm not sure about that 'white' looks a bit like odd ice-cream! I thought the brown would be darker, like dark chocolate, a couple of shades below black....
Looks great when used to dye a Bear Mask :D .....though i'm still waiting for my Lion mask the devs forgot to add when they added Lions to the game.....pfft...half a job Bobs.