• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival Strategies for Low-Population Servers

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, I've already gotten Legends started off with a Charlie Brown Tree :D :danceb:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Balhae, there's nearly 2.5 million in the Yew treasury, but there's no snow patch and elf to use for growing a tree.

balhae yew 20171201.JPG balhae yew city treasury 12012017.JPG

Arirang is the same....no elf in Yew and the treasury has a balance of 3.7 million. Formosa, same story: no elf and a treasury balance of 4.4 million.

Nothing on Yamato either, or on Oceania. However, Europa has it.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Balhae, there's nearly 2.5 million in the Yew treasury, but there's no snow patch and elf to use for growing a tree.

View attachment 74644 View attachment 74645

Arirang is the same....no elf in Yew and the treasury has a balance of 3.7 million. Formosa, same story: no elf and a treasury balance of 4.4 million.

Nothing on Yamato either, or on Oceania. However, Europa has it.
Very odd. Do those towns have governors? Just a thought.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think any town on Balhae has a governor.
OK, what about the others you mentioned? If they don't have governors either, that might be the link between them. Anybody know of a shard on which Yew has no Governor, but has $$$ on the stone, AND has snow/tree?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Do we know how long we have to drop bods on a finished tree so we get rewards?
Last year it was 3 days if I remember correctly.... Someone I heard was saying we only have 17 hours to drop bods after the tree reaches its final stage ( star )

Can this be confirmed or does anyone know?

upload_2017-12-1_22-10-11.png

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think the 17 hours is the new reward claim time between the timer running out for donations, and the next city starting

I just got LA's Yew to the Charlie Brown Tree with just 9 cloth larges (4 parts & 5 parts, none good enough for CBD points)