• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cross breeding to get BRIGHT Orange Plant

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Sorry if this is in the wrong area again...
Which 2 COLORS do I cross pollinate to create a BRIGHT ORANGE plant to create orange petals?

Cheers!

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Cross Pollination – Ultima Online
Go there and you will get all the info you need hun... have fun
if you need more help just yell again
If I read this right, Lady Storm, if I cross two oranges together I will get the Bright orange. Then its a matter of crossing the right plants together to get the ones needed to produce the Orange petals. I am doing it this way because there are none to be found on Catskills, so it was back to basic gardening!
Thanks! Cheers!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried asking on the Catskills board? While there may not be any on vendors, I'd be very surprised if someone on Cats wouldn't be prepared to give you a few.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Kyo, I have a few hundred. I'll leave some at your house. :spider:
My dear old friend Anne..i got a tattering LOL!!! I was borrowing so much from you Annie, I was trying to do this on my own, but heck you got a seed I can borrow, toss it in your pink box! Cheers!

:cheerleader:

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tribarrel Cactus and anything bred with it will result in a random plant but the color will be right. This can be a perk because you can get a colored plant you can't normally get, but I find it more of a hindrance personally because I want those plants.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If anyone needs bright orange seeds, most people already growing petals have a ton. If anyone needs on Lake Austin, just ask me.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
same on Sonoma got a ton of seeds for those petals and also the cactus, same for the red petals

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on catskills and have tons of seeds. Dont play much so could part with a few to get you started.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Be aware of how many seeds you have when storing in the seed box. If you put too many you cant take all of them out at once. You have to take one at a time.

upload_2017-11-29_22-21-6.png

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Currently sitting with 60k orange petal seeds (poppies) on Drachenfels if anyone needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Goodness! Thanks for all the offers! I will ask on Gen chat the next time I see anyone on Catskills! Cheers! :thumbsup:

Bruce

Adventurer
I've got orange poppy seeds, red small palm, and green snake plant seeds on Catskills too. Look me up in Zento if you need a starter set.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
THX ... this was my first trade in UO :)
No problem. Holler if you need any help. Didn’t mean to be curt but if I don’t ask for gold I don’t want it. I pass on forward as much as I can to bring my storage back down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have lots of bright orange poppies seeds on Cats if you need any of those.