• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

god ..im sooo bored...whats the cure??

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
someone has way to much time on their hands .............................

I am just starting Ultima 5 Lazarus for holiday fun!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
In case I was ever curious now I know..... those colors do not do ANYTHING any favors. Maybe the kitty in Pink is "okish"... but yeeesh... where is the eye bleach when you need it!?!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah, you need sumpin else to do..... listen, hop on Legends and collect tribal berries for me, woodja?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What are the name of the dyes?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do like the Lamp posts, the Kitty reg makers, and it does give me an idea of how to sort a few things in the small chest colors ... I might think a bit on the big demons the pink and purple do have a wimsical look.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
need to get some floor tiles next methink to dye.......then make a full top floor checker style ....god help me!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That and Wind Azul make a spectacular outfit.

upload_2017-11-27_18-47-4.png upload_2017-11-27_18-57-56.png

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Hang on.... my eyes are still bleeding.... you should be working on LBODs and get ready for that dang holiday tree fiasco. :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Shiny.png

Keep up with the OCD, I feel like your getting there hehe :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't say I'm a fan of those colours, but they can be handy for some things. I've dyed my archer's slayer bows and with the pink and purple ones I can really see when I've got the wrong bow in her hands. Fishing poles are also more visible. My favourite though is wind azul dyed round stairs that make a fabulous waterfall in a pond. (can be seen here: Must...have...deco examples to look at! )

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
need to get some floor tiles next methink to dye.......then make a full top floor checker style ....god help me!!!
Don't do it.... don't do it... walk away.... you'll feel much better...
Go do some bods for the upcoming artisan festival instead! Much more helpful to your community!

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@THP
help.... good idea...*looking carefully around

TIS AWFUL....... GUARDS!!!

*and hides again*

God....by all your love - but save us from this eyecancer-colors *GGGG*

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont have the recent invasion reward banners done in those colours yet??..........*drops niggling inspiration thought*

:devil::devil::devil:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
get crazier on the roof...the giant pumpkins look realy cool though..... and neon glacial ranger armor!!!!.... not back in my day

crazy ****.png

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, the thought of dying the Pumpkins had never even entered my head untill i saw that pic. lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new bronze statues can be dyed. One is animated.
oh... get the dye stacks out

wonders what else can be dyed.....ive still got **** load of floor tiles to dye...goza mats?