• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stygian Abyss or Time of Legends?

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both are useful.
A lot of armor items has the "require Stygian abyss" (SA) tag. Also some has "require ToL" Tag.
If you have only money for one, i would recommend SA.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If i were to purchase an expansion, which one is recommended?

Ty
I think SA will be added to all accounts when EJ is released, supposed to be in the spring. The question is, can you get by until then without it?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think SA will be added to all accounts when EJ is released, supposed to be in the spring. The question is, can you get by until then without it?
Exactly. If the answer is yes then I'd suggest waiting... if not... well you are already paying the sub... may as well give them their Holiday bonus and all in for the expansion... I would start with SA and then get ToL... I wouldn't worry too much about High Seas unless you really enjoy fishing... though I will say that it is a pain when you have to tag alongside your friends when they take the big ships...