• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Happiest UO Day

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Fan boards are prone to negativity but yesterday I had my best UO day in 20 years. Always been a Trinsic guy since I was born there 20 years ago. I always thought this was the greatest spot in UO. Place for my boat, Trinsic location, nice uncluttered ground terrain, it just had it all. Must have walked by this spot 1000 times. Yesterday I wander by once more and the castle was gone! No one has ever opened an account faster. I've begun construction on my dream castle. Had someone offered me any location in the game I would have picked here. I won UO. Very pleased :) *clears throat* WOOT!

newcastle.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Congrats @Capt. Lucky, if this is on Atlantic I would say you've hit the UO LOTTO my friend hehe :p. Either way it looks like a nice quiet spot, enjoy :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Congrats! My castle is just a few screens west of you, so welcome to the neighborhood.
Well if you went west a little through the clearing and then went south a little past the "haunted house" that's where my "old castle" is now. So I've been around and keeping quiet. No loud bards strumming all night or anything to bother the neighbors :D

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I once thought I lost a bottle of corn whisky my mentor and longtime friend gave me when I was a noob. Found it months later in the moving crate together with the other stuff I thought I lost. I was so happy that day :)

E: Oh snap, I thought it was one of those tell me your story things.. Congrats on the castle! :D

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I once thought I lost a bottle of corn whisky my mentor and longtime friend gave me when I was a noob. Found it months later in the moving crate together with the other stuff I thought I lost. I was so happy that day :)

E: Oh snap, I thought it was one of those tell me your story things.. Congrats on the castle! :D
Tales of bliss are welcome :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Congratulations Capt. Lucky! Glad that you got that spot. :D
A couple people tell me they saw that spot but didn't want to move or go through the hassle of moving. So Lucky got lucky :) Plus it's just not an area that really has any reason to go to unless your chasing the coast for some reason. I've even posted in the past and tried searching the owner on My UO with no luck.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Nice time to customize while it's empty. Mesanna says we can't have a Borg Cube. HA! ;) Thanks to the Ballinor Trading Company I'm having some cannons shipped in from Atlantic. So I'm making plans to defend the place.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You need to climb an old wood ladder to get up there. But once you get up there it's very nice ;)

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done!!!
Everyone should be so lucky.... hehe
Had the same thing a few years back.. only it was a keep spot... I would never give it up even for a castle!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Was it Castle Anthrax that had all the naughty girls???