• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Beetle

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi ,

Need some help with training a rune beetle.. can they have Ai and if so is there a bug as I don’t have any options to chose an ability?

Thanks in advance
Trill

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi ,

Need some help with training a rune beetle.. can they have Ai and if so is there a bug as I don’t have any options to chose an ability?

Thanks in advance
Trill
Best bet with new update is giant beetle. Can put on mortal strike, armor ignore, rune corruption, and poisoning. It’s rideable and has a backpack to carry up to 1500 stones.
It’s quite a bit more tiring to train but sooooo worth it in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Best bet with new update is giant beetle. Can put on mortal strike, armor ignore, rune corruption, and poisoning. It’s rideable and has a backpack to carry up to 1500 stones.

Ya was looking at that option or a fire beetle...

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What is popular right now is the fire beetle, giant beetle and frost mite. All three can learn rune corruption and you have 100 elemental for your situation.
I personally prefer the Drake’s because they can “fly” over obstacles and don’t get stuck often.

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

How did you manage to get Mortal strike & Ai?

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
When adding mods, has to be done in a specific order. Mortal, Ai, Rune corruption, then poisoning. If not in that order ( mortal and armor ignore and can be switched around ) then you won’t be able to add all of them