• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo Atlantic Discord

Oneiros

Visitor
Not sure if it is okay to bump a thread that is a couple weeks old but:

I’m a returning player. I am starting fresh. The last I played was right when Trammel first came out. The game is obviously very different.

Is there a discord where lots of Atlantic people hang out that I can get an invite to? I’ve searched on the forums and on Reddit and every link is expired.

If folks don’t want to publicly advertise, you can send me an invite via discord. I’m Oneiros419#6329.

I would like to meet people who want to be friends, help one another, fight monsters, hunt PKs, and engage is some lighthearted role play.

Hope to hear from and meet people!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not sure if it is okay to bump a thread that is a couple weeks old but:

I’m a returning player. I am starting fresh. The last I played was right when Trammel first came out. The game is obviously very different.

Is there a discord where lots of Atlantic people hang out that I can get an invite to? I’ve searched on the forums and on Reddit and every link is expired.

If folks don’t want to publicly advertise, you can send me an invite via discord. I’m Oneiros419#6329.

I would like to meet people who want to be friends, help one another, fight monsters, hunt PKs, and engage is some lighthearted role play.

Hope to hear from and meet people!
Check out this page United We Fight [UWF] and contact @Merlin, they're the biggest guild on Atlantic and seem to offer what your looking for (also have a discord channel). Welcome back friend :)

CocoaMuffs

Visitor
immortalsinsoul, you can set a link in discord to not expire if you wanted to keep this open ended for people to join. As of now, the link is expired.