• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Setting up shop

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So for an early Xmas gift I got two 6mo game time cards and got both of inactive accounts back up. I have one account housed on Drachenfels and I’m looking for shards to set up some home bases for helping new players. Need suggestions guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great idea :thumbup:. I would say either Europa, Great Lakes or one of the Asian shards :)

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello! We have a great community in Europa for helping new and returning players. Every day there's a meeting at West Brit Bank from 6-7GMT where we simply hang out and chat, answering questions where required and being friendly. Lien Ragus and Molly Foxglove are two of the mainstays of the community and are a great starting point for knowledge for anyone getting back up to speed on europa.
It'd be great to have you come along to one of these meetings and we can show you what we've got in place already - we're always looking for old heads to bring more to the EU community!

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have a great base of players on Siege as well. You can place on Siege and on prodo. Come try our weapons , I mean us out.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Europa is definitely going to be one of the shards I place a house on. Just waiting on when I can buy a mythic token to set up a tamer there.

I’m torn on my other one. I have plenty of friends on Atlantic to coordinate out with so I don’t feel the need to place there. So I’m caught I think between Great Lakes, Chesapeake, and Lake Superior. These seem to have a decent enough population to try.

Just need to be sure I’ll be able to place an 18x18 so I have enough space. I run multiple accounts on each shard and need enough room for 21 characters.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Europa is definitely going to be one of the shards I place a house on. Just waiting on when I can buy a mythic token to set up a tamer there.

I’m torn on my other one. I have plenty of friends on Atlantic to coordinate out with so I don’t feel the need to place there. So I’m caught I think between Great Lakes, Chesapeake, and Lake Superior. These seem to have a decent enough population to try.

Just need to be sure I’ll be able to place an 18x18 so I have enough space. I run multiple accounts on each shard and need enough room for 21 characters.

You are welcome to join us on LS. Plenty of housing.

Red cow Auction tonight. Check it out!

[Auction] - LIVE RED COW AUCTION - Friday, Nov 17, 2017

Last edited: