• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

October EM Events Announced

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Untitled.jpg

Not sure if there is a fishing event or if that's a troll on all the fishing we all had to do last month..

something tells me it is the latter of those two thoughts though ;)

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Anything for November yet? And where, other than here, can I find out EM information for Atlantic and other shards?

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I see a post for 11/15 & 11/16-prolly early this month due to holidays
I believe UO is closed in Dec

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I see a post for 11/15 & 11/16-prolly early this month due to holidays
I believe UO is closed in Dec
Thanks! Where are you seeing these posts you speak of? I tried to put the Facebook address from the ingame info but it keeps saying page is unavailable. Maybe I am typing it in wrong?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry... I been outta commission due to an injury for a little while. I usually try to post Bennu's events here once he posts them to Facebook.... so it's my fault :)