• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Player Returning

Arcflash

Visitor
Hey guys, been a long time since I played... probably well over 5 years and a lot has changed I can see. Are there any active guilds out there accepting old veterans that could help me get acclimated to the changes or just to have some friendly hunts with?

Look forward to seeing you all back in game.
Sier

Hey guys, been a long time since I played... probably well over 5 years and a lot has changed I can see. Are there any active guilds out there accepting old veterans that could help me get acclimated to the changes or just to have some friendly hunts with?

Sier
Welcome back ! There are several. Try LLTS, UWF or HOT. They have all been around for ages. Check at New Haven bank.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Sier
Welcome back friend :)

@Merlin

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Sier
howdy! Good to hear you've made your way back to the wonderful world of Ultima! Sorry on my slightly delayed response here.

So if you're looking for a larger and more active guild, I am in UWF, which is the largest guild on Atlantic. We do an official guild hunt every night, we have players from all over the globe, and just about all times we have something going on. We have a Discord server for voice chat, but no pressure there if you don't want voice channel.

I would love to talk more to you about this. You can send me an ICQ and we can arrange a time to meet.

For more information, you can check our Stratics page here: United We Fight [UWF] and our official site here: United We Fight

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon :)